Falcons will be featured on Hard Knocks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
The Falcons will be featured on HBO's Hard Knocks this summer.
The Falcons could have declined participation because they made the playoffs two years ago. Instead, they chose to volunteer. Hopefully, we'll get a glimpse into Julio Jones' rehab off another right foot surgery and rookie RB Devonta Freeman's progress. The show premiers Aug. 5.
Jun 12 - 12:26 PM

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/289102/falcons-will-be-featured-on-hbos-hard-knocks

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That sucks I was still holding out a little hope it would be the Rams.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yea, was hoping the Rams would get it too. Oh well, I am sure Fisher is happy the Falcons took it.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Man I am so glad the Rams didn't end up with this albatross hanging around their neck.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'm with you @LesBaker ! The last thing this young team needs on the way to the Super Bowl is a distraction like this during TC.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
As much as I would've loved watching this Rams team covered, it's probably for the best.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Even though I would have watched every bit of it, thank you Atlanta.

Reality TV is not known for making its participants look good.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
“We are looking forward to connecting with our fans across the country as the program chronicles our 2014 training camp,” said Falcons Head Coach Mike Smith.

I was kinda looking forward to that, but oh well.

jjab360

Legend
I'm kind of surprised, tbh, Atlanta doesn't really have many interesting storylines, imo.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Like 25% of me wanted it to be the Rams just so I can watch it but then the other 75% said No that would be a horrible idea for our team.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Mixed feelings on it. Now that Oprah has gone away, I'd be ok with it and it would be cool to see the Rams on the show.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Yeah I'm glad it's not the Rams. It would have been too much of a distraction in my opinion, especially with our youth. They need to stay focused on winning the division, not looking good for the camera.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Well, this will be another year that I will not be watching Hard Knocks.

Not gonna lie... I would have watched and DVRed every episode if the the Rams were "picked". Guess that was our last chance to have the Rams on the show cause I don't see us volunteering for it,,, and since we're going to be a permanent playoff team going forward... we're out.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
This show literally has no impact on how the season plays out. I'm bummed we aren't on it.
Not sure I understand your point here. If you saying it doesn't equate to wins & losses I agree, but given the youth of this team I do see how it could be an unnecessary distraction, a belief with which Fisher obviously agrees.

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
I am one of the few that wish it was the Rams. It would have been interesting how coach Fisher and the players interact on a daily basis. See how they deal with players being cut or what not. I like seeing behind the scenes of football players interact besides on the field. Oh well....