Falcons will be featured on Hard Knocks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I am one of the few that wish it was the Rams. It would have been interesting how coach Fisher and the players interact on a daily basis. See how they deal with players being cut or what not. I like seeing behind the scenes of football players interact besides on the field. Oh well....

From the looks of this thread it actually looks like you're in the majority. That surprises me, I would have thought most people were against it.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It looks like I won't be getting HBO this summer after all.

69superbowl

Rookie
Count me among the disappointed. Not long ago E. Stash (or his administration) was talking up "Growing the Brand" by playing games (multiple) in London. I want to see more of my team, not less. What, the presence of cameras, microphones and cargo shorts wearing film crew members are going to bother the poor players in training camp? Pfft. They've ALL been on camera since Pee Wee football. These are professionals and Los Ramos may be the most interesting roster in the league right now (that no one outside of Ram nation has ever heard of). I'm sure it's a giant pain in the ass for Fisher, but he's not exactly making minimum wage. Shoulda done it.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
There are other ways to get the episodes :)

If the Rams would have been on Hard Knocks, I would have picked up hbo. No longer interested.

I was really hoping get to get some summertime Rams programming.

Mojo will be quite pleased, though.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
All you worry warts can rest a bit easier tonight.

No worries, if they were on, that would've have been nice, however, for the team it is most likely better that they are not. Now the world will get to know Mike Smith and older people will comment on how much Arthur Blank looks like David Niven.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
From the looks of this thread it actually looks like you're in the majority. That surprises me, I would have thought most people were against it.
It's hard to tell... I imagine quite a few are kind of tired of the topic. But I don't know either.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I'm glad cuz it would be Michael Sam 24/7 if it was us, and the less I hear about that the happier I am, the media has already beaten it to death, let it alone,let the events play out as they should not the way the camera's and the Hawthorn Effect alter them.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I'm glad cuz it would be Michael Sam 24/7 if it was us, and the less I hear about that the happier I am, the media has already beaten it to death, let it alone,let the events play out as they should not the way the camera's and the Hawthorn Effect alter them.

Hard Knocks, Michel Sam Edition!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

cracengl

Rookie
Not a bad option. They've been on the cusp and fell hard (no pass rush will do that to you). It will be nice to see SJ do his thing too.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Not a bad option. They've been on the cusp and fell hard (no pass rush will do that to you). It will be nice to see SJ do his thing too.
Ther ya go ,it'll be nice to watch "Jack" in training camp.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
No question we were the best choice after drafting Sam and have "dark horse" written on our horns. I was hoping we wouldn't be featured, though.

This team still isn't loved by the media, ESPN for example, and I'm hoping it stays that way. I want us as hungry and under the radar as possible come opening day.

With that said, we won't be under the radar long this year. Starting the season 4-0 is very obtainable, that'll turn everyone's heads. The Niners are our first real test in week 6. Losing to MIN, TB, DAL, or PHI is unacceptable this year.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thank god it's not the Rams. We don't need that right now.

Agree.

A team with vets? Maybe.

A team that has tasted success lately? Sure.

The youngest team in the NFL that hasn't gotten over .500 in years and years and is trying to do just that?

I'm glad the Rams are not on it.

Besides, I don't get HBO :LOL:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

On the Herd a poster put up a poll and asked which rookie if any had anyone "connected" with. He removed the easy calls with the first two picks.

I chose Sam. Joyner ran away with the poll by more than triple the votes of the next player! He's a fave for sure.

I'm pulling for Sam big time. And those who have known me for a long time know that I'm not pro or anti gay, though I am open about the fact that I am not an advocate of gay marriage. I've never been able to bring myself to care about homosexuality enough to really have many feelings about it. You may as well ask me my feelings about corn farming.

This was what I wrote when I posted that I was pulling for Sam.

He has to overcome being considered for the best defensive unit in the NFL, probably having to play special teams which he hasn't had to do I'm sure, he's a late 7th rounder which is already a lot to overcome. Plus every gay person who follows sports or doesn't follow sports in the civilized world will have at least one eye on this story as it unfolds and that is going to bring pressure. And all along the way a lot of people are going to say a lot of really terrible things to him that he will have done nothing to deserve.

There's pressure. Not Jackie Robinson pressure, nothing could match that in our society today. But while it doesn't stand up to that comparison neither does it pale in comparison. This is a big deal, and while it is off the radar for the most part right now now, it won't be when he makes the team, and then plays. The first time he goes onto the field in a game is a video clip that will be played worldwide.

He knows all this of course. So he's my guy. I'm not gay, I'm not even all that OK with gay marriage, but I am "connected" to this youngster because I want him to succeed and shut up the idiots who are going to be vile about his presence in the sport.

But......

I agree with TD here, had it been Hard Knocks it would have been tilted way to much onto Sam. Most of the nation would get sick of that, and I would too even though I wouldn't watch the show much if at all. The pull to dial it towards Sam would have been to big of a lure and how that would effect everything else in camp with the rookies and vets is a big enough question mark that I'm glad it's not the Rams problem. This is going to be enough to manage, and I think Fisher and Snead have done it well to date, without the fucking cameras and lights in his face all the time.

My feeling is "why take the chance, too many things are falling into place, why shake the tree".

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Mixed bag.

I would have watched it. Would have been neat.

But glad we can focus on football. That's what this team needs.