Falcons at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Reynolds was holding the whole the whole run back. Not sure how he didnt get called for it. He immediately grabbed and didnt let go.

He was probably thinking

"Well this is how grob blocks"

Rams77

Starter
We took a potentially solid team and turned it into an expansion team in about 2 months

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There's something wrong with seeing Shula's name on the all-time losses list.
Dude won a shit-ton of games and has the only perfect season.

bluecoconuts

Legend
What a bullshit call, there was no OPI and it doesn't look like he stepped out either. That's a fucking touchdown that the refs stole from us. For fucks sake at that point why throw the flag? Even if you think it's close enough don't kick them when they're down.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
That's fuckin rediculous. Rams had a big play? Really? Must be pass interference man. Ok, I'm sure it was.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Sad thing is that P.I. garbage just justifies Fisher's wisdom of "see that's why we never throw over 5 yards downfield, it never works!"

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Both of the fans attending the game have ran on the field. Maybe it's the quickest way to the exit.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Doesn't make a difference to the outcome of the game, but that offensive PI call was just disgusting. The refs need to be held accountable.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I know it doesn't matter in the game but can the NFL officiating get any worse? I honestly don't think it can. These guys are way worse than college refs.

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
As the announcers mentioned goff really does show poise. He's getting rocked every play because our line blows. Still standing in there throwing strikes. He's been through this before at cal which is nice.