Falcons at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I really like the fight I'm seeing from Cooper in this game. He needs to be rewarded with more targets. Dude is fighting like an animal on every snap, even with the game way out of reach.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Good Golly Fisher. You want to end the kid's career right before you get fired?

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Funny thing is WRs like Dez actually push off and get away with it weekly. Quick wasn't even close to pushing off.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Good job Goff, he'll earn some respect for that effort

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
More points!
200.gif

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
That better have been a play called by Goff. If it came from the sidelines this coaching staff needs to be fired IMMEDIATELY for exposing Goff to that contact, with the season over, and the game out of reach.

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
Only bad thing about scoring rather than losing 42-0 is its less embarrassing and less likely for fisher to just quit

Mick

Pro Bowler
What was Hemminway doing on that play...he just jogged in..didn't block the guy that rocked Goff....it's those little things...the guy just checked out of the play....

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Garbage officiating
That is something I can't understand. With the replay and emphasis to get it right, they should be able to see shit like that and call in tot he game and say OOH HELL NO.