F Them Picks!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This right here
Unless you want to compare to the cheating Patriots, teams in the salary cap era have down years. It happens
2 SB in 4 years? Winning 1?
You know how many teams would sign up for that?

I was going to go on a lid thread,but for now just questioning Sean Mcvay.

The question is about down seasons & great NFL coaches. The Pats are doing well in a bad year. The Steelers & Tomlin are in trouble. Between the 3 coaches there is a lot of winning seasons. Curious to see how 2022 season ends.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I know we've heard some criticism, maybe rightfully so, about using draft capital to get "other" players, while neglecting positions of importance such as O Line. That might be true, but it can be fixed. But horns up brothers, we won't super bowl 56 and ran over the hated whiners to get there. Nothing could have been sweeter than that in my book. Yes, we have some issues now, but it will be addressed. I think the Rams suffered the super bowl curse where injuries are plentiful and we just have to deal with it.

The bright side is that our defense is playing well enough to keep us in games. Had we scored 20 points in each game, we would be 3-2 0r 4-1 (if we didn't give the whiners a defensive TD).

McVay might have to go a bit conservative if our O line struggles but we can still win if we don't turn the ball over and just take what the defense gives up, even if that means less than the big splash plays.

But overall, I don't disagree with giving up a #1 pick to get a proven player. Draft picks are (at times a gamble) whereas a good player who is proven could be worth a #1 pick, except that they usually cost more.

For sure especially when said player is young. Stafford was different and when you look at the QB trades this off-season we got a bargain. Take the whiners we don't really know yet but look what they traded for a possible bust a non proven commodity.

Like if you said we could have Brian Burns tomorrow for a 2024 1st and a 3rd. I'm doing it. But that's why I'm on this forum lol