ex Bucs QB Josh McCown is in Buffalo and there trying to work out a deal today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He'll be 36 before next season. Hard to believe. He's been around a while.

Backup option wherever he lands. Certainly not a fit here.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Or maybe we can get Josh Freeman still.
I honestly don't think that would be a bad idea if his mind is in right place. He has played well at a point and time and still is fairly young

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I was hoping the NYJ would get drunk and sign him to be their starter.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
For a QB maybe. Certainly didn't help THIS guy.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I don't get some of the comments. McCown played very well in relief of Cutler to the point where I believe they screwed up when they put Cutler back in for the playoffs. I know McCown looked bad in Tampa but last time I checked, it's still a team sport and the Buck's team sucked. I don't put it all on him. I think he would make a great backup for us.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Josh McCown has had more recent success than Sean Hill has. I think he would be an upgrade as a backup QB, however I am hoping the Rams can come up with an even better option as backup QB.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
If the Bears were really interested in getting rid of Cutler, you would think they would be trying to sign him where he had a great deal of success in relief of Cutler.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
My favorite line:
(After arrests) Marinovich began working several part-time jobs, including scraping barnacles off of boats. :notsure: