ex Bucs QB Josh McCown is in Buffalo and there trying to work out a deal today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't get some of the comments. McCown played very well in relief of Cutler to the point where I believe they screwed up when they put Cutler back in for the playoffs. I know McCown looked bad in Tampa but last time I checked, it's still a team sport and the Buck's team sucked. I don't put it all on him. I think he would make a great backup for us.
5 good games on one of seven teams he's played for. Was it always the other guys?

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
5 good games on one of seven teams he's played for. Was it always the other guys?

9 teams if you count the Hartford Colonials and they all sucked. The Bears were the best team of the bunch and he excelled with them. We are talking back-up here. I'm not saying he's awesome but he's more mobile than Hill and can make more of the throws. Jus sayin

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
9 teams if you count the Hartford Colonials and they all sucked. The Bears were the best team of the bunch and he excelled with them. We are talking back-up here. I'm not saying he's awesome but he's more mobile than Hill and can make more of the throws. Jus sayin
Yeah I just don't see him as much beyond a 12 year back-up nor as any kind of real upgrade to Hill and I honestly think Davis is a better option than either of them and I don't really want Davis so.....