CELEBRATE !! Evil Trinity of Brady-Belichick-Kraft headed for critical mass?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
This stuff happens all the time with successful teams, Jerry fired Jimmy after they had won the SB, Shaq and Kobe could’ve won who knows how many rings if they had stayed together, the gsot imploded after only a few years. It’s amazing that the Pats made it this far without stuff like this happening. But I’d be shocked if anything really changed, Kraft knows that change is coming someday, Brady and Bill can’t go on forever and Kraft’s no spring chicken either.
They probably circle the wagons like they always do and try to shut everyone up. Unfortunately it looks like everything is set up for them, the only real threat in the afc is Pittsburgh, can they win in foxborough? And in the nfc, it’s really hard to win the Super Bowl your first time and the only team with any real experience is Atlanta and the schizo panthers.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What ticks me off is that the Niners slink away with Garrapolo in all this turmoil.

I’m not saying I buy into his anointing, but it still ticks me off.

...second rounder. :cautious:

Garoppolo is going to do well under Shanny up there. But reality check on him though... He's 26 and threw 7 TDs to 5 INTs.

The hype on that dude is out of control. Who knows, though, maybe he'll have a 4:1 TD to INT ratio like Goff someday.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This stuff happens all the time with successful teams, Jerry fired Jimmy after they had won the SB, Shaq and Kobe could’ve won who knows how many rings if they had stayed together, the gsot imploded after only a few years. It’s amazing that the Pats made it this far without stuff like this happening. But I’d be shocked if anything really changed, Kraft knows that change is coming someday, Brady and Bill can’t go on forever and Kraft’s no spring chicken either.

It does happen all the time, where success can be very difficult to manage. When it happens, it's usually because of the ownership/front office not being good enough to handle the extra land mines that success brings.

But Kraft is a fine owner. He keeps his digits the F out of the football operation, and takes good care of his people. I seriously doubt it's the end of anything UNLESS Belichick walks or retires. Belichick is the genius that makes that engine go.

Ram65

Legend
They should have kept Jacoby Brissett. Now they have nothing behind Brady. All the talk of Brady playing another 4-5 years almost had people believing it. IDK how they keep winning but, Brady looks slow to me. Tough spot for the Patsies. How do you get rid of TB12 to keep Jimmy G.

Flint

Pro Bowler
They should have kept Jacoby Brissett. Now they have nothing behind Brady. All the talk of Brady playing another 4-5 years almost had people believing it. IDK how they keep winning but, Brady looks slow to me. Tough spot for the Patsies. How do you get rid of TB12 to keep Jimmy G.

Who knows how much of the stuff that’s coming out is to be believed but supposedly everyone in the Pats front office agreed that Garoppolo was very very good and that finding the next guy was important to Belichick. Right now there’s at least a question of who’s more responsible for this dynasty but if Bill could have success with another guy it would be pretty clear. Belichick has shipped out a lot of great players, there’s no reason to think he couldn’t do it to Brady.
One of the reporters was saying that Brady kinda wanted to be closer to Belichek, but that Bill doesn’t want to be friends and hang out outside of football, and it’s not like Belichick eats and sleeps football 365, he seems to be an interesting maybe even fun guy. But clearly he doesn’t want personal relationships getting in the way.
The 9ers were in a similar situation with Young and Montana, Young wasn’t going to waste his prime being a backup so they traded Montana and as you might expect 9er fans were incensed, up until they kept winning then they forgot all about Joe. Given the state of the afc east no reason to think the Pats wouldn’t have been set up for a while, now who knows. They decided to stick with Brady now they’re stuck with him.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Same way you got rid of Lawyer Milloy, Chandler Jones, Logan Mankins and others. Getting rid of guys a year early is a huge part of the Patriot way.

And Belichick has never been sentimental.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
it’s not like Belichick eats and sleeps football 365, he seems to be an interesting maybe even fun guy.

If true then that's one heck of an Academy Award winning acting job he's done all these years.

Ram65

Legend
Same way you got rid of Lawyer Milloy, Chandler Jones, Logan Mankins and others. Getting rid of guys a year early is a huge part of the Patriot way.

And Belichick has never been sentimental.

Come on Mac those guys are not Tom Brady. Nobody is. This is the one they just can't ship out of town lol.

Flint

Pro Bowler
If true then that's one heck of an Academy Award winning acting job he's done all these years.

Bill is known to be an eclectic personality he and his girlfriend go to concerts and apparently have friends outside of football, it’s been said he even has a sense of humor.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
The hype on that dude is out of control. Who knows, though, maybe he'll have a 4:1 TD to INT ratio like Goff someday.

:rimshot:

it’s not like Belichick eats and sleeps football 365, he seems to be an interesting maybe even fun guy.

Well, if you find ritual satanic sacrifices of baby ducks and cute kittens to be fun and interesting, then yeah.

Oh, here's his theme song:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9e9tp3_PE8

(totally not making stuff up ... pinky swear ...)