ESPN Playoff Machine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

If the rams run the table to end up 10-6 it would be possible to make the playoffs. I ran through it and san fran ended up 10-6 but rams have the tie breaker, seattle ended up 8-8, the biggest obstacle is dallas they have to end up at 9-7 for the rams to make it.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It's a good feeling knowin tht we are still in it. I know the Rams haven't won a lot these past few years, but this team sure had been fun to watch under Fisher. Next year we make our Super Bowl run.

Big Game

Living The Dream
One game at a time but man it would be beautiful to run the table right into the playoffs!!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
The thing is, if the Rams stay healthy and make the playoffs, they could be a real contender to win it all. (shivers)

They are peaking at the best possible time.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If by some act of GOD the RAMS ran the table the three teams that hold a big say in whether the RAMS make the playoffs are Seattle, San Francisco, and Dallas.

RamzFanz

Damnit
If by some act of GOD the RAMS ran the table the three teams that hold a big say in whether the RAMS make the playoffs are Seattle, San Francisco, and Dallas.

I don't think Seattle or San Fran have the wins in them. AZ and Rams will take care of that.

Eagles, Cowboys, Packers, or Lions could let Rams in if Rams pass Seattle and San Fran, yes?

tahoe

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The biggest obstacle to the rams getting into the playoffs is dallas and that loss early in the season would loom large

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

If the rams run the table to end up 10-6 it would be possible to make the playoffs. I ran through it and san fran ended up 10-6 but rams have the tie breaker, seattle ended up 8-8, the biggest obstacle is dallas they have to end up at 9-7 for the rams to make it.
After watching Thursday-Nights KC/Raiders game, I would say all things are possible!!(y)

Then it shall be.
Has everyone forgotten X's decree? I haven't.
I don't recall it, what did X say!?!:)

It's a good feeling knowin tht we are still in it. I know the Rams haven't won a lot these past few years, but this team sure had been fun to watch under Fisher. Next year we make our Super Bowl run.
I haven't given-up on this year yet!!:D

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

And if it happens there will be fans/posters bitching that they don't have home field advantage because they blew a couple of leads.

Youknowimrightaboutthat.

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think Seattle or San Fran have the wins in them. AZ and Rams will take care of that.

Eagles, Cowboys, Packers, or Lions could let Rams in if Rams pass Seattle and San Fran, yes?

I agree. I’m pretty sure only the Division winner comes out of the South. The North should get one of the WC teams IMO. It comes down to the EAST with the Cowboys and Eagles who play each other twice in the next four weeks that should decide the division winner. Losing to both the Eagles and Cowboys could play a huge factor in any chance of the RAMS getting into the post season. The West with seven divisional games being played in final six weeks, the RAMS will need help from the Cardinals by sweeping all if their division games except of course week 15. The RAMS just got to take care of their own business.

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor
27564b31a1c57ad28ecc2c5a8925aadface07277f29de1b474599386af244f61.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
And if it happens there will be fans/posters bitching that they don't have home field advantage because they blew a couple of leads.

Youknowimrightaboutthat.
Maybe at the PD RamsTalk Site, But not at ROD. I think people here are too intelligent for that BS!

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Here's my funny scenario. All NFC West teams at least 10-6, AZ wins the division at 11-5. Rams win the wildcard tiebreaker. Agreed it also depends on Dallas finishing no better than 9-7.

Adrian

UDFA
Name
vermeilsRE
as great as the playoffs would be, i'd be extremely happy with simply a winning record and take pride in who we beat given our losses at key positions!

StevenG-BR

Rookie
Lol... In my scenario, we get in at 10-6. And the 9-7 49ers & 9-7 Cowboys are out, but ATL is in at 5-11!

It's scary to think that a NFC South team might get in with FIVE wins. Something needs to be done about that. People will riot if that happens.

I wouldn't be totally surprised if the NFL changes the rules on the spot if that happens & denies the south a post season berth.

It's an easy rule change too... Everything stays the same UNLESS a division champ finishes below .500. Then, a 3rd wild card replaces that team ONLY if they have a winning record.