ESPN Playoff Machine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That Cowboys game really sticks in my craw. The Rams had that game and the only reason the Cowboys won is because of the refs. There were 4 crucial game turning calls in favor of Dallas that never should have happened. To think that could be the deciding factor to keep the Rams out of the playoffs makes me want to puke.

I would have liked to see the Rams finish that come back against the Eagles too but the Refs wouldn't allow it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
That Cowboys game really sticks in my craw. The Rams had that game and the only reason the Cowboys won is because of the refs. There were 4 crucial game turning calls in favor of Dallas that never should have happened. To think that could be the deciding factor to keep the Rams out of the playoffs makes me want to puke.

I would have liked to see the Rams finish that come back against the Eagles too but the Refs wouldn't allow it.
For me its the AZ game. Leading 14-10 in the 4th...we've knocked Palmer from the game...then an Austin Davis implosion.

We're sitting on a 3 game winning streak right now if we hold onto that lead...and four out of five wins overall, and 3-1 in the division.
That game sucked.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For me its the AZ game. Leading 14-10 in the 4th...we've knocked Palmer from the game...then an Austin Davis implosion.

We're sitting on a 3 game winning streak right now if we hold onto that lead...and four out of five wins overall, and 3-1 in the division.
That game sucked.

To be fair to Austin Davis the rams d allowed an easy td when Palmer left the field to make it 17-14. Then he imploded. One of the worst implosions I've ever seen.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
To be fair to Austin Davis the rams d allowed an easy td when Palmer left the field to make it 17-14. Then he imploded. One of the worst implosions I've ever seen.

Yeah, i can't even go there. The D was good enough to win. Davis wasn't. I still say that Hill starts that game(in AZ) if we'd lost in SF a week earlier.
Anyway, i look at the slow start to the season,it was unfortunate...but then i look at the one game that really hurt and would be really nice to get back. For me it was @ AZ.

Lets go get another W this week :cheers:

Last edited:

jjab360

Legend
Ran through the playoffs simulator a ton of times and if the Rams win out they're almost guaranteed a playoff spot. Unfortunately if we lose even one game we're pretty much eliminated...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The biggest obstacle to the rams getting into the playoffs is dallas and that loss early in the season would loom large

Yep. Dallas and Philly are the two biggest obstacles in that situation. One of the two would have to go 9-7. We have a long ways to go, though, to even worry about that.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
We need to be ready for SD to pull out all the stops. They need to win bad. I think the donkeys were predictable because they had a (previously) winning strategy that they stuck to. They weren't expecting us to hang with them. SD will try some things that aren't on tape.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Arizona plays in Seattle this week.

... you are correct sir. Niners / Zona is the last game.

Arizona needs to do the dirty work for us. They have four Division games left. 2 wins against hawks, 1 win against Niners, 1 loss to Rams!