Eric Dickerson speaks after Rams loss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

i think the general public and everyone in the media have little respect for jeff fisher. they can't make sense of this extension. the rams look worse now than they did in 2012, fisher's first season. but the players are much better. it doesn't make sense to extend a coach when this happens.

the only people this extension makes sense to is fisher and demoff. and maybe @blackbart. :sneaky:

I just wasn't so blind that I couldn't see it coming. Now if I could only envision the lottery numbers......

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
You have to remember,he was a forgotten man when the rams were in St Louis.
He was not a part of St Louis History.That is one reason you didn't hear anything.
He was basically a former player without a team.Not that that is anyone's fault,but
that's just how those kinds of situations are.

I agree with both of you.

It has been refreshing and nostalgic to see ED and Vince and Everett back in the afterglow if you will. I missed those guys and they deserve to have a place. I hope they figure out how to include Warner and Faulk and Bruce.

I wished that ED would turn it down from 11 though.....I prefer a more low key approach.

Bruce2980

Starter
I agree with both of you.

It has been refreshing and nostalgic to see ED and Vince and Everett back in the afterglow if you will. I missed those guys and they deserve to have a place. I hope they figure out how to include Warner and Faulk and Bruce.

I wished that ED would turn it down from 11 though.....I prefer a more low key approach.
The squeaky wheel gets the grease. I love seeing his passion for the LA Rams. I've seen it at some games, he was at the one in Phoenix as well, was the best autograph opportunity of the game, despite being only inches away from the players. He posed for pictures with fans, it was pretty cool.

TomMack

Rookie
Different city, different stadium, same coach and same 7-9 bullshit.
Eric didn't say anything that was wrong.
At least Jeff trade away all future draft choices for a quarterback that will be ruined by the time he leaves.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Eric will always be my favorite football player. His message with all of this is getting old though. He hasn't said anything new since this all was revealed by him in the 1st place.

I said when it came out that this seemed way too much like reality TV...

Now, I see that Eric is a contestant on the upcoming Celebrity Apprentice season. Coincidence that he decided to put all of this out and become so aggressive with it at this time ? I don't believe it was coincidence.

While I don't necessarily disagree with Eric's comments concerning the results of the team,,, I don't agree with the public spectacle he has purposefully created with the team. I get the feeling that he is much more interested in his radio ratings and his mug being plastered all over every show he can find right now since he has his Celebrity Apprentice appearance coming soon, than he is interested in the team he claims to love.

Again... he hasn't said anything new since this started really. He just regurgitates the same story over and over every time he's behind any camera or mic.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Different city, different stadium, same coach and same 7-9 bullcrap.
Eric didn't say anything that was wrong.
At least Jeff trade away all future draft choices for a quarterback that will be ruined by the time he leaves.

Really? All of our draft picks? We'll have at least six picks this upcoming draft. Let's not over exaggerate.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I just wasn't so blind that I couldn't see it coming. Now if I could only envision the lottery numbers......
Bart It's not that everyone didn't see the signs.It's just that nobody thought Demoff
could be so dumb as to actually do it. Faulk and ED are both disgusted by it.
Want to see a crazy stat?
No NFL coach since the merger has ever had a losing record through his first four seasons and remained employed by the team.