Eric Dickerson speaks after Rams loss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
His radio show is pretty raw at this point, but he speaks to my freaking heart now about OUR Rams. He is actually a fan like us , as well as one the best Rams ever.
Certainly don't disagree with anything he said in that forum, he nailed my feelings exactly, this joke will continue until Fisher is canned.

Tired of losing....

Last edited:

FRO

Legend
When the media wanted the Rams to move to LA they cited lack of support by fans in St Louis as a reason for them to move. Now they move and the media says moves like these are fine for the St Louis Rams, but LA won't support losing. Can't have it both ways. Neither cities will support losing nor should they. It's the team's responsibility to add fans, not the fans responsibility to blindly follow the team. The Rams are in danger of losing the market. If the Chargers come and the Rams continue their brand of boring, losing football then they could be the clippers of the NFL.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
@FRO You are absolutely 100% correct, in the end, it does not matter where you play whether it's Tipperary or Timbuktu, you have to win more games then you lose and most felt the support in St. Louis was just fine considering how bad the product was.

That being posted one has to do everything they can (Ownership) to ensure there is a quality product on the field and this regime has had their chance and it's time to move on and go in another direction, but I think it's quite obvious that this franchise will make that decision come the 26th of December because it is just, it is right and God knows, it is time!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
agree2.gif

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
ED won't stop until he wins this feud. I don't think Jeff stands a chance.
Yep. At this point who are fans going to listen to? Unless The Rams call for a truce, this will continue to be in the media for the rest of the season. Maybe Jeff would hire Eric to be the running back coach.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Lucky LA has this guy to speak out about the love and passion he has for this team.
Go get em Eric !

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I agree with Eric Dickerson 100%

Jeff Fisher does look good looking up at the scoreboard

image.png

p.s. Awesome to see "Vinny" Ferragamo!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I just wish he would tone it down a bit, he's made his point about his ire towards all things Fisher...I really don't remember hearing much from him until the move...Could be wrong, but he sounds like much more a LA Rams fan than a Rams fan...I know that's totally different than the way everybody else views him, It's just the way I feel...

MountainRam

Rookie
I just wish he would tone it down a bit, he's made his point about his ire towards all things Fisher...I really don't remember hearing much from him until the move...Could be wrong, but he sounds like much more a LA Rams fan than a Rams fan...I know that's totally different than the way everybody else views him, It's just the way I feel...

Sure ED could help here by calming down. But Fisher with his arrogance made matters worse.

ED knows he has most of LA Rams fans behind him. Why? The guy adopted LA Rams fans when they left town last time. Why did they leave? The fans were unhappy with ownership and withdrew support at the time.

Now LA Rams have created themselves an unmitigated disaster here whether it's their own making or ED's making. ...SMH... History will repeat if LA Rams are not being careful here. Don't be surprised if Stan sells the team in 2021 for $5 billion dollars.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I agree about most of it. But I have read this elsewhere and think it is a valid point - Fisher got a two year deal that the Rams can easily opt out of after one year. They gave him another season to because they feel that he deserves the benefit of the doubt that the move has had a major impact on the teams play this year. So, he gets his two (really one) year deal as a courtesy for a job well done, moving the team from St. Louis to L.A.

If Fisher wants to keep going he has to realize that his back is against the wall and he HAS to make changes to the offensive coaching staff, especially Oline. If he doesn't that tells us that he is content to ride out the next year and go off into the sunset.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
You have to remember,he was a forgotten man when the rams were in St Louis.
He was not a part of St Louis History.That is one reason you didn't hear anything.
He was basically a former player without a team.Not that that is anyone's fault,but
that's just how those kinds of situations are.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I agree with Eric Dickerson 100%

Jeff Fisher does look good looking up at the scoreboard

View attachment 17923

p.s. Awesome to see "Vinny" Ferragamo!
What do you make of it Dieter?
I'm hearing a lot of truth that a lot of the T.V. people don't have the nerve to speak.
Did you catch Faulk's off camera reaction to the extension?

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I wonder what Fishers plan was during the interview with Demoff . Yes Kevin my 30, 60, 90 goes like this . At the start of the new league year I will take a look at things , that's my 30, I will look at the past 5 years and see were we can make changes , that's my 60. o will look at maybe promote an OC from within , that's my 90, Ok Kev, we good ?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i think the general public and everyone in the media have little respect for jeff fisher. they can't make sense of this extension. the rams look worse now than they did in 2012, fisher's first season. but the players are much better. it doesn't make sense to extend a coach when this happens.

the only people this extension makes sense to is fisher and demoff. and maybe @blackbart. :sneaky:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I have to admit, Eric handled himself and his opinion well in this interview. Gained a little respect from me for sure. And I can't argue with any of it. Wonder if Fishers will have a comment or two in his next presser.