Early Predictions for Rams' 2015 Training Camp Battles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Rams43 blaming the nail instead of the hammer:
Last, but by no means least, I've read articles excoriating our secondary in terms of percentage of passes completed against. Lots of room for improvement there, too.

Gonna be interesting to see how GW and Fisher sort this all out.
I think that's the product of the "scheme" (and I use that word loosely/contemptuously) we used and not a function of our DBs skills. Unless we used that scheme because of the skills or lack of skills our DBs have and in that case we're in big trouble.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't know about MO but if you believe @Mackeyser 's analysis (I do) then he doesn't have that skill set.

As for Barron, the reason why we were able to get a 1st round pick for the low low cost of a 4th and 6th rounder was because of his inability to play outside of the box. SS and situational pass rusher is his forte IMO.
My point as a safety is in Williams defense the position is suppose to be interchangeable.he may start out as a SS,but on a given play could line up as a FS
---The Rams are still paying Barron's high round Price tag??!

Will see what that looks like ?? It's really both players full training camp with The Rams.

Alan

Legend
So Ram believing the party line:
My point as a safety is in Williams defense the position is suppose to be interchangeable.
Sorry for not replying to this much earlier. I had to take a small break to center myself again.

That is what they're claiming but that's nor what's happening on the field.

I see lots of SSs and no proven FSs on our roster and like you, I'm anxious to see how that shakes out in TC. I only worry that we don't have a player won our roster who actually has the skill set needed to fill a FS role other than Joyner and they don't seem to want him to fill that position.