Earl Thomas low respect for Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I don't think English is the writers first language..........if so he should be ashamed of himself.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Next time in Seattle Rams need to buckle up and run right at them with Gurley too many gadget plays and too much Austin, keep Gurley in the game and run right at the bastards including Thomas.

theduke

Rookie
Camp Reporter
I don't think English is the writers first language..........if so he should be ashamed of himself.
Actually, maybe you should be ashamed of yourself. In a post where you are deriding someone else’s handle on the English language, you can’t even write one proper sentence yourself.

Someone with a proper grasp of English would have written, “I don't think English is the writer’s first language; OTHERWISE, he should be ashamed of himself.”

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Actually, maybe you should be ashamed of yourself. In a post where you are deriding someone else’s handle on the English language, you can’t even write one proper sentence yourself.

Someone with a proper grasp of English would have written, “I don't think English is the writer’s first language; OTHERWISE, he should be ashamed of himself.”

I'm throwing up a post on a fucking message board, not publishing a fucking article!!!

He mangles the language, read it yourself.