Eagles game flexed to Sun night?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Superstitions arent real man.
<Knocks on wood>
What better way to show Seattle the reign is over than by eviscerating them on National TV....

Still....

18j4q1008qpu2jpg.jpg

"Russell Wilson's abilities transcend traditional passers....oh no....not again! AL -- GET THE KLEENEX!!"

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Nobody in their right mind will want to miss the Goff vs Wentz bowl. The NFL would be retarded not to flex this game.
Everyone is going to want to watch the game no matter when it's on!!(y);):D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Impressive!!
:LOL:

Now you want to tell the rest of us what that means? :ROFLMAO:
Eviscerate, It means " To take out the entrails of, or Disembowel / to deprive of vital content or force!":mrburnsevil:

Last edited:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Csnt wait for all of our prime time games next year !!!
Yeah... might remind me of the old days, when the Rams were almost always the 4:00 game when I was a kid.

Might be tempting to drop The Ticket next year.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You dont get it free? I'm on 3 straight years of freebie....
Nah, I tried your trick during the downturn and it worked for maybe two years? Then, they started playing hard ball. I guess I could call their bluff and just let it cancel and re-sign... but don't have the time or inclination to go through all that.

Or, maybe you're just a better negotiator than I am (although I've done some masterful negotiating over the years... I'm no wallflower, for sure).

I'll have you call for me next year. :LOL:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn one thing i thought was in our advantage was that the hawks had to play at 10 am PT on the east coast. Doesn't make any sense in why that game got moved...
It's the game of the week now. No one wanted to see the Giants cowboys

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It won't be flexed, fox protected it. Not shocking when you look at networks ratings. Our best bet is next years scedule we can hope to have some more prime time games. I think I read we play the NFC north and afc west.