Eagles game flexed to Sun night?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Scirca

Rookie
Nobody in their right mind will want to miss the Goff vs Wentz bowl. The NFL would be retarded not to flex this game.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I have to think they would rather have this huge matchup rather then the Ravens and the Steelers (which would be Pittsburgh third straight prime time game)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247spo...ect-Eagles-Rams-Week-14-matchup-111253225/Amp
I would be in total agreement with you sick & tired of seeing so much Pittsburgh & Baltimore......

Lets see here TWO very big AFC North Eastern Teams plus rivalry who have battled for decades for the division titles vs one NE team who has already been crowned as the 2017 NFC Champions by the Sports World talking empty heads:palm:.....I think I know where NBC will take us.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
noooooooo means i gotta sit up well late

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They'll figure it out... either Fox or NBC.

Too much money at stake.

Nice to see networks battling it out to broadcast the Rams game!! (y)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Eagles game isnt as important as the Seahawks game in the grand scheme of things. It doesnt need to be any more than what it is, a conference game. If things go the right way, the Rams could be looking at a 2 game lead when they play Philly

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ugh! I DO NOT WANT Rams @ Seattle flexed to the Sunday Nighter. I'm a wee bit superstitious, and the recent track record of night games in Seattle ain't on the Rams' side.

PLUS -- I can't stomach the idea of listening to Collinsworth licking Russell Wilson's taint for 3+ hours.
Superstitions arent real man.
<Knocks on wood>
What better way to show Seattle the reign is over than by eviscerating them on National TV....

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why can't we have our cake and eat it too?

Flex BOTH games to SNF.

Rams are exciting to watch and LA is huge market.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Impressive!!
:LOL:

Now you want to tell the rest of us what that means? :ROFLMAO:
images

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Apparently, Fox didn’t protect the game so NBC could take it for Sun night. Will be official tomorrow.
Philly would have back-to-back Sun night games.

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelp...protect-Eagles-Rams-Week-14-matchup-111253225
I hope this doesn't happen! It's bad enough having to wait until 1:25pm PST to watch my Rams Play. I HATE the idea of having to wait until 5:30pm PST or what ever time it would be!! I'd be Drunk and Sleepy By Game time!!:shocking: