Eagles game flexed to Sun night?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
(although I've done some masterful negotiating over the years... I'm no wallflower, for sure).
I can attest to that....
Probably a luck of the draw thing with getting it free. I always thought people were making it up. Of course I dont mind paying for it, I think its worth it. But heck if I can get it free, why not try??

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
So let me get this right... Rams are NOT a national game.
Well, it'll be the 80% national game, with Buck & Aikman in the booth for FOX. So if you're NOT in the Seattle or Jacksonville TV markets, the chances are good that you'll get it locally.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Doubt it, USC doesn't want to be flooded during Sunday evening; I expect the Rams-Seahawks game to be flexed though

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Those bastards I wanted the whole world to see when Goff puts Wentz in his place on Sunday night football... What a bunch of shit. I did read where they are moving Aikman and Buck to our game. I guess since they did that the NFL let them keep the game. Also read the Ravens winning had a lot to do with it. If they had lost we would have been on Sunday night.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eviscerate, It means " To take out the entrails of, or Disembowel / to deprive of vital content or force!":mrburnsevil:
Alright, someone here has been listening to Cannibal Corpse. Ha!

I guess it is a primetime Sunday Night early game for the east coast, starting at 4:25. So, it will get a huge audience on the east coast. I must say, with the time change, it was dark outside by the time I got on the metro to head home from the Coliseum.

Last edited:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I Dont Like primetime games too late for me

If the eagles game isn’t flexed it’ll be on sky for sure