Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamWoodie

Legend
I got a *feeling* the Ram D' is in a "taking no prisoners mode" tonight. OTOH, Philly has a good DLine, so the Ram OLine has to be ON POINT!

I wanna see Gurley like A MAN POSSESSED TONIGHT!!!.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I hate waiting for these Sunday night games. But watching dallas get shut out and the whiners beat sheattle helped a little bit. Time to get full on Rams mode.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm still awake, do I try and stay up now??

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Positive vibes today. (I will try my best, fellas)
I somehow inexplicably won in fantasy football today.

I had the LOWEST scoring game of anyone in our league all season. 91 points.

Luckily, my opponent decided to sh*t the bed even worse and score only 72.

:yess:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm still awake, do I try and stay up now??

You've made it this far. Have to tough it out.

42ec6113fc9c90983eb5d36daf16c28b.jpg

Rambo

UDFA
Chris Simms: Goff backed into Whit, gets jittery in the pocket, needs wide open receivers... What a joke.

Biased people like that shouldn't be an analyst on NBC SNF.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I need about 60 fantasy points out of Goff and Gurley tonightd!!!! LET'S GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
But this isn’t last year, Bro. They aren’t the same and neither are we. IF the Rams don”t destroy them in LA, and Nick Foles in particular, Our season becomes suspect to me.
The Rams must reestablish themselves as a top contender by being sharp and making the plays when they're there to be had. I too, expect big things tonight from all 3 phases.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Wade is going with only 1 back up OLB'er & 2 back up DL'ers. Someone is going to get tired by the end of the first half if the Eagles can run on us like the Bears did. Don't understand why Okoronkwo is still not active. Still no NT Sebastian Joseph Day play time.

McVay must plan on passing the ball again with all 6 wide outs, 3 RB's & 3 TE's active.

Last edited:

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Wade going with only 1 back up OLB'er & 2 back up DL'ers. Someone is going to get tired by the end of the first half if the Eagles can run on us like the Bears did. Don't understand why Okoronkwo is still not active. Still no NT Sebastian Joseph Day play time.

McVay must plan on passing the ball again with all 6 wide outs, 3 RB's & 3 TE's active.
well if we can sustain drives on Offense and score we would give the Defense some rest

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Our Rams are going to light it up tonight!!!!!! It's time for the D to turn up the wick and the O to make up for the past two games! Let's show the league that the chink in our armor is a very small target.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Every time they show Foles he's freakin' smiling.

We gonna whipe that smile off Napoleon Dynamite's face tonight!!!!!!!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I’m very nervous about this game. Maybe the most I’ve been all season. Goff hasn’t looked good in two weeks. Our run defense is sub par and the Eagles are desperate.

Probably just that damn Fisheritis acting up again.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dungy still mad about losing to the Rams in 2000?? He picks against us again this week.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Just woke up from a nap gotta get my body settled before I can have a beer. Hopefully it won't be a "oh we're fucked" beer...

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
What! Will Ferrel wearing a watermelon?

20181216_171135.jpg

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Why does this dumbass cillinsworth alway enter like he's thr biggest thing since sliced bread coming into a stage

Status
Not open for further replies.