Dunbar and Mundt added to the 53 man with a surprising cut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Best of luck to him, and given the state of many OL around the league I have to think that unless it is injury related some team will give him a look as a depth option. I certainly trust Kromer here though.

Nice to see Mundt get a shot. Hope he makes the best of it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you're looking for a blocking TE it's not Mundt.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If you're looking for a blocking TE it's not Mundt.

Very True, however, they still need a 3rd TE for some of their sets and Mundt might just have the best hands amongst them all.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Wow didn't know Lucas was that big. Seems like every other year the Rams have some huge OT that doesn't make it. Maybe this guy does? Never saw anything from Donnal since he's been here. More like a "hopeful" guy, and a Fisher guy so more weeding out of that loser regime. Be nice to see Mundt contribute. I say he gets a catch today. Maybe a TD on the GL after a fake to Gurley? I know, what have I been smoking... but just thinking that no one knows about him.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I have been gobsmacked as to the Donnal love I have seen in here...He never looked like an NFL lineman, because he was too puny. I acknowledge that I didn't watch every snap of his, but the ones I saw left me very underwhelmed.

Nice cut, Kromer.
Plus we've shown good health on the line so far, knock on wood.
And Williams has played tackle and guard while being a more common game day active.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
With the knee injury that Donnal had in college plus the fact that he was getting a lot of support from guard Brandon Scherff I could never really get a bead on how good he was or wasn't.