Draft rumors from around the league

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
If I were GB I would take the RB and run and be extremely happy with it.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If I were GB I would take the RB and run and be extremely happy with it.

GB sitting pretty - their biggest needs were RB, CB, and edge. I think I'd go corner (King) if I were them.

FRO

Legend
GB sitting pretty - their biggest needs were RB, CB, and edge. I think I'd go corner (King) if I were them.
Not a bad play either. Plus they have another second round pick to address the other position.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
He'll yes.
We should get him

I don't think so. 32 years old, bad season last year but it is the Browns after all. Does he offer an upgrade over whom we just released, Kendricks? How about Cook? I just don't see it. Higbeast will be the man, I'll bet my first born male child on that (I only have girls).

Just don't see it happening. Besides, how many more players is McVay going to accept being older than he is?

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I don't think Lamp makes it too use. Packers & Hawks major threats to draft him IMHO.
I don't see a TE worth taking at 37.
Cam Robinson OT is sliding do to his shoulders so I would pass on him at this point in the draft.

So I see the best 3 possible draft options being:
Lamp
Wilson/King
Z. Jones
Phil Savage says he's a mid 2nd-3rd option for teams this morning on Sirius Sat Radio.

If its me its Lamp or either of those CBs, w/ slight edge to Wilson due to his ball skills over King.

Sleeper is FS Obi Melifonwu Gives us another chess piece on the back end!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think Lamp makes it too use. Packers & Hawks major threats to draft him IMHO.
Cam Robinson OT is sliding do to his shoulders so I would pass on him at this point in the draft.

Lamp
Wilson/King
Z. Jones Phil Savage says he's a mid 2nd-3rd option for teams this morning on Sirius Sat Radio.

If its me its Lamp or either of those CBs, w/ slight edge to Wilson due to his ball skills over King.
Some are saying the Hawks might go for Lamp or a CB to replace Richard Sherman. CB talent will degrade significantly after the 2nd round (gonna be a run on them in the 2nd).

Green Bay? Maybe Dalvin Cook or an excellent DB...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I don't think so. 32 years old, bad season last year but it is the Browns after all. Does he offer an upgrade over whom we just released, Kendricks? How about Cook? I just don't see it. Higbeast will be the man, I'll bet my first born male child on that (I only have girls).

Just don't see it happening. Besides, how many more players is McVay going to accept being older than he is?
I agree on Higbee.
However, our TE depth is incredibly young and inexperienced.
Getting a solid Vet like Barnidge would be a solid addition.

Cook and Kendricks were both overpaid.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Im not buying this at all. I thought they liked Hundley and have been developing him for a few years. Sounds like a smoke screen to get someone to pay up for that spot.
Thing is they are probably looking at what's going on in New England right now. They're willing to trade Hundley because he'll be a free agent looking for a pay day before Rodgers is ready to retire. So you trade him and draft the next guy to develop as you trade Hundley for a 2nd round pick you use one on his successor as the #2 guy to ARod.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Thing is they are probably looking at what's going on in New England right now. They're willing to trade Hundley because he'll be a free agent looking for a pay day before Rodgers is ready to retire. So you trade him and draft the next guy to develop as you trade Hundley for a 2nd round pick you use one on his successor as the #2 guy to ARod.

Could be what there thinking. I wonder if teams would give up a 2nd for Hundley though? He has looked good in preseason games but hasnt really played in the regular season yet. I was a big fan of Hundley watching him at UCLA. He needed good coaching which im assuming he has gotten in GB. I was shocked the Rams took Mannion over him in the 3rd round. Could have waited till the 5th round and got a QB with much more upside.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Lamp
Wilson/King
Z. Jones
Phil Savage says he's a mid 2nd-3rd option for teams this morning on Sirius Sat Radio.

Sleeper is FS Obi Melifonwu Gives us another chess piece on the back end!
I'm going to guess that GB goes RB at #33 and the Hag's go after OT Cam Robinson After that " Lamp" will be Taken by whoever is at #35 at that point!!(y):snicker::shades::popcorn::cheers:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

Y'all need to stop worrying about age so much. The dude has two seasons worth of mileage on him. We're not picking up Peyton Manning. Nobody even knew who he was until last year.