DR RAM says hello?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
I'm letting it go. Just letting my opinion be known. Let's all man up and avoid getting hurt. Maybe I'm just too old school at times. Its just words and sentences: therefore, there is no need to tuck your tail between your legs and flee the board. Counter argue and if it goes too far just avoid the thread. This is football!!! Let's man up!!!! Lol.

Still love this forum, especially because its on Tapatalk. Woohoo.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
WestsideRamsfan said:
I'm letting it go. Just letting my opinion be known. Let's all man up and avoid getting hurt. Maybe I'm just too old school at times. Its just words and sentences: therefore, there is no need to tuck your tail between your legs and flee the board. Counter argue and if it goes too far just avoid the thread. This is football!!! Let's man up!!!! Lol.

Yeah - I think that's where most of us fell on the whole thing. No one wanted to see it go the way it did, nor did we want to lose a contributor that puts in as much time and gives as good of reads as Doc. I think most of us would just like to put the whole ugly incident to rest.

That all being said, it IS football and it's just around the corner. HELL YEAH!!!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
WestsideRamsfan said:

I agree to point. But in truth, I wasn't hurt, I was pissed off.