DR RAM says hello?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I really want to thank everyone that reached out to me. I received a lot of very heart felt messages. I appreciate every one of them.

I apologize to everyone on this board, especially zn. I let a very bad day roll over and squash something that I greatly enjoy.

I was at fault, in my actions and reaction.

It's time to move forward, and I'll try to be here to help share the passion that we all enjoy...The Rams.

There's lots to discuss, some surprising moves, an almost total rebuild, a new starting OL, wow. Time to catch up.

Thanks...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Aloha Doc !

Let's keep that white coat clean this year my Brudda.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
OscarHeader.jpg.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
Aloha Doc !

Let's keep that white coat clean this year my Brudda.
Hells yesssss!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Uh huh, uh huh, he loves us! :cheese:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hey hey Doc - Welcome back. Now don't pull that shit again. I needs me prescription.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for hanging in there. I enjoy your posts. Passion for the Rams will lead to a squabble here and there, no lingering hard feelings typically between the Rams fans brothers on the board.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Welcome Back, now get to work you are behind. My reading your thoughts is #1 on my list.

EDIT: joeybittick

No personal attacks please. Discuss your issues with another poster in private (if at all).

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
WestsideRamsfan said:
So, you really did all this to get attention? Kinda like the girls on Facebook that point out how crappy their life is ?

You haven't been around long - have you. Trying to stir shit up like this around here isn't taken well. Even though they had their differences, I'm guessing ZN would be shaking his head if he saw this crap. Don't be a douche.

Not trying to be a douche. I explained how it hit a pet peeve of mine. He's free to come back, but let's not make it a habit. That's all. I just expressed my opinion. Sorry for not being tenured into the forum or hazed in to prove my loyalty. Just stating an opinion.

EDIT: joeybittick

This is your final warning. I will go easy on you this time because you don't post much. If you have an issue with someone's behavior, address it to them in private.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
WestsideRamsfan said:
Not trying to be a douche. I explained how it hit a pet peeve of mine. He's free to come back, but let's not make it a habit. That's all. I just expressed my opinion. Sorry for not being tenured into the forum or hazed in to prove my loyalty. Just stating an opinion.

Nah dude it's that Doc and ZN had issues with each other. Doc has been a well respected contributor on here and if you read the site much you'd know. I don't have a problem with you pointing out a peeve of yours. It's the way you approached it that at least I personally didn't care for. I'm guessing others would have a problem with it as well.

No tenure or hazing around here. You'll see all kinds of posters welcomed freely. We may flick each other shit but...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
WestsideRamsfan said:
I really have enjoyed this forum. I just hate to see it fall into the trap of childish behavior like other forums. Waaaahhhhh, we got into a fight, I'm running away, now beg me to come back and I'll come back.

And you think this post also falls into the tenor of this site?

It's not about being able to offer differing opinions or arguing a point. That's all cool. What you are doing with this is far from cool in my opinion. Let it go.