Downtown Rams Scouting Report: Iowa TE George Kittle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

This was my first scouting report. What would you grade it?

• C. Not bad but you have a long way to go

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Um yeah that was rough

• F. Seriously dude you ain't no Mel Kiper Jr. gtfo!

• Total voters

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I think this dude can be Greg Olsen, but a better inline blocker. I use the 3rd rounder on him. I don't need another Bobby Wagner type situation trying to get cute and maximize draft stock. There are good CBs and WRs and Cs that can be had in the 4th on back. I want this guy in horns as much as anyone in this draft. Thanks Jrry and good job on the report Jake.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think this dude can be Greg Olsen, but a better inline blocker. I use the 3rd rounder on him. I don't need another Bobby Wagner type situation trying to get cute and maximize draft stock. There are good CBs and WRs and Cs that can be had in the 4th on back. I want this guy in horns as much as anyone in this draft. Thanks Jrry and good job on the report Jake.
Thank you! You absolutely won the thread by bringing up the Bobby Wagner type situation. Perfectly said. You like the football player then why wait? He's not yours until you turn in the draft card. So why assume everyone around you is dumb?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I like Kittle, and you do a good job on your reports. Keep them up!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thank you! I will! Wrote one on Godwin
I read it, and it appears as though we are looking for WR's in the same mold as Woods, in a sense. Around 6', very competitive, can snatch the ball out of the air. Good route runners. Not super speedy, but under 4.5. If you can run that, and not tip your hand in routes, willing blockers...it opens up the field.

Everyone wants a 6'4" 4.3 guy, but there are a lot of successful guys in this league, that can flourish, if they can do the little things well...routes, catch the ball, block, and compete.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
I read it, and it appears as though we are looking for WR's in the same mold as Woods, in a sense. Around 6', very competitive, can snatch the ball out of the air. Good route runners. Not super speedy, but under 4.5. If you can run that, and not tip your hand in routes, willing blockers...it opens up the field.

Everyone wants a 6'4" 4.3 guy, but there are a lot of successful guys in this league, that can flourish, if they can do the little things well...routes, catch the ball, block, and compete.
I will keep my options open after Godwin but I totally agree

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My NFL comparison for George Kittle is Brent Celek.

BeefJurky

Rookie
I actually really want Kittle. I want Godwin at #37 which means missing out on Engram, and I'd like to grab Kittle on day 3. He's way slept on right now.

Theres actually a couple of ways the draft could play out and I'd be completely happy, one of them was Godwin, a C and some defensive pieces, and Kittle

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Guys I am amped to interview Kittle. Will make sure I share that with you. Just interviewed Idaho NT Glen Antoine and FS Fish Smithson this weekend. Those are coming too.