Downtown Rams Podcast to have Rams CB Kayvon Webster on next week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Be sure and ask him what he thought of seeing and hearing from the " "Rams Legion's" when they came to the OTA's! And what he thinks of Wade Phillip's approach!

Ram65

Legend
Great get. New important Ram we want to know more about. Congrats. Be ready buddy.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Good for you Jake! You've come a long way. Your stuff is getting better. I enjoyed your last take on the NFL in general.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Ask him how Robey looks at Nickel and how Joyner looks at FS. Also Mo at SS. Ask him which WR has impressed him the most that he's had to cover in camp so far. Ask if he likes playing press or off coverage and what did he learn behind Talib and Harris in Denver. Great interview get Jake, congrats.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I like your style Jake. Your a go getter, & your very respectful.

What does he think The Rams biggest strength is as a team ?

Is there a difference in Wade Phillips defense with The Rams ? How would he compare the 2 defenses ?

Last edited:

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Be sure and ask him what he thought of seeing and hearing from the " "Rams Legion's" when they came to the OTA's! And what he thinks of Wade Phillip's approach!
Definitely, will!

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Nicely done Jake. Moving on up. Looking forward to listening.
Thank you very much I appreciate that! I am extremely excited to talk with him and share it with you guys. Kayvon is one of my favorite signings we have made. I really think he's a gem here and being able to interview him and be the first site to do it at that is awesome!

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Great get. New important Ram we want to know more about. Congrats. Be ready buddy.
Thank you! I absolutely agree and I absolutely will be ready. Prepared I always am.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Good for you Jake! You've come a long way. Your stuff is getting better. I enjoyed your last take on the NFL in general.
Thank you much bubba! I really appreciate you and everyone else. I can't stress it enough, the fact you even listened to my other podcast is real cool. I don't expect fans, I don't expect listeners and I don't expect people to like me. It's just really cool when that all comes together so thank you! I promise I won't stop.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Ask him how Robey looks at Nickel and how Joyner looks at FS. Also Mo at SS. Ask him which WR has impressed him the most that he's had to cover in camp so far. Ask if he likes playing press or off coverage and what did he learn behind Talib and Harris in Denver. Great interview get Jake, congrats.
Thank you much! I am really excited and I'll try to ask him as much as I can.

fearsomefour

Legend
Nice score!!
Would love to hear some good X's and O's talk. Not so much the "how do like LA so far" stuff.
This was a good signing. I think good, smart DBS are key in Wade's D.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Nice score!!
Would love to hear some good X's and O's talk. Not so much the "how do like LA so far" stuff.
This was a good signing. I think good, smart DBS are key in Wade's D.
Yeah we are going to try to mix it up a little bit haha

fearsomefour

Legend
Yeah we are going to try to mix it up a little bit haha
I know it has to be a mix.
One thing (this is not directed at your guest at all) having dealt with some very talented musicians in the past, like high level athletes or any trade I guess, they can be hyper focused on what they do.
This is a nice way of saying a lot of them are rather boring and not that well rounded. Of course many are well rounded too. But sometimes it can be like talking to a wall. Have to mix it up and draw it out of them.
Looking forward to the podcast.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
I know it has to be a mix.
One thing (this is not directed at your guest at all) having dealt with some very talented musicians in the past, like high level athletes or any trade I guess, they can be hyper focused on what they do.
This is a nice way of saying a lot of them are rather boring and not that well rounded. Of course many are well rounded too. But sometimes it can be like talking to a wall. Have to mix it up and draw it out of them.
Looking forward to the podcast.
I totally see your point there. Thank you! I'm interested in what musicians you have dealt with. I love music (mainly rock, metal, punk routes). I may actually know who you are talking about haha

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I totally see your point there. Thank you! I'm interested in what musicians you have dealt with. I love music (mainly rock, metal, punk routes). I may actually know who you are talking about haha

Music is a cool outlet. Went back in time & felt real young by not knowing some music in the 60's & 70's .
Cultures change a lot. COACHELLe tickets went on sale yesterday. Sold out quick. Sort of got screwed because forgot a paaword & ran out of time.If I used a new email I would have tickets for festival. --- I say that because Keyvon went this year before OTA's . It's a SO Cal thing. I think Chris Long went to a couple of them when with The Rams.

Good question would be about Venus & music experience.
Tre Mason tried to do his own music & was real bad. Deal Soul played at Bottle Rock two years ago in Napa Valley.

Tom Petty & Maroon 5 played this year as well as the Foo Fighters.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Music is a cool outlet. Went back in time & felt real young by not knowing some music in the 60's & 70's .
Cultures change a lot. COACHELLe tickets went on sale yesterday. Sold out quick. Sort of got screwed because forgot a paaword & ran out of time.If I used a new email I would have tickets for festival. --- I say that because Keyvon went this year before OTA's . It's a SO Cal thing. I think Chris Long went to a couple of them when with The Rams.

Good question would be about Venus & music experience.
Tre Mason tried to do his own music & was real bad. Deal Soul played at Bottle Rock two years ago in Napa Valley.

Tom Petty & Maroon 5 played this year as well as the Foo Fighters.
Foo Fighters are my weakness man. I am actually staring at Dave Grohl's guitar on my wall right in from of me as I write this haha