Don't play Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams77

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Let's see what Mannion has. If he plays great then we can trade him for a high pick that we so badly need. Save Goff for next year

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Let's see what Mannion has. If he plays great then we can trade him for a high pick that we so badly need. Save Goff for next year
no.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Where the hell is @DaveFan'51
He'll Get This Joint Fired Up!!
I just woke-up from my Pre game Nap! Time for a "6 Sack game!! Let's see that young Ram depth show what they've got!!
The Past Greats are Watching ..

living-in-the-past.jpg

Make Wilson Cry!
Wilson's head.jpg
Thordaddy.jpg
" Do It for Me!!" Thordaddy!

deacon-jones.jpg

"Put them all in a Bag, And beat it with a Baseball Bat!" Like Deacon would!!
GO RAMS!!

addon.jpg

Psycho_X

Legend
This will be the best 3 games of Goff's learning I think. No pressure man, just tell him to go out and just play without consequences. Who gives a shit at this point. If I was Fassell I'd just tell him he's got the keys, try and make plays and don't worry if you screw up. Have some fun.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My Marine Corps Training tells me to always do the unexpected, what can't be done, do that!! Turn Goff Loose!! Let him go Pass Happy!!:wtf::owned:

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception

Mannion will be numero dos. Because we are trading noodle-arm Keenum after this season. Mannion will be fine. But Goff is our starter.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I wonder how much Goff's play will influence any coaching search

If Goff really stinks it up the next three weeks , potential head coaches might look else where

or not

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Start the game no huddle with GOFF!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
OP doesn't look so crazy now. This OL is criminally bad. Like seriously. If Goff is killed, they will be accessories

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Kendricks 1 drop, 2 missed blocks F grade