Don't play Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams77

Starter
I know Goff needs the experience but he's gonna get rocked behind this line and there is way too much instability on this team right now. We should shelve him and start Mannion instead otherwise he's gonna be the next DAVID Carr. Let him resume next yr with a new coach and OL and some stability. He's really young let's not ruin him yet. I have a feeling the Seahawks D is gonna destroy this kid tonight.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'll warm up the Prius so I can drive him to his quilting class instead.

giphy.gif

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Nah he needs to play, this will be his time to get better. Goff is our #1 man. Honestly I don't think he is going to get destroyed like some might claim.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Play the kid and open up the damn playbook for him. Aikman bounced back after his first season and so did Peyton Manning. If the kid is anything and I think he is, he will be fine. Good QBs will bounce back. So I like to believe Goff will be the next Aikman of Manning, not Carr.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Play the kid and open up the damn playbook for him. Aikman bounced back after his first season and so did Peyton Manning. If the kid is anything and I think he is, he will be fine. Good QBs will bounce back. So I like to believe Goff will be the next Aikman of Manning, not Carr.
Good call Boston.
Though I was thinking more like the next Montana.(I know he was a whiner,But damn what a QB)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I know Goff needs the experience but he's gonna get rocked behind this line and there is way too much instability on this team right now. We should shelve him and start Mannion instead otherwise he's gonna be the next DAVID Carr. Let him resume next yr with a new coach and OL and some stability. He's really young let's not ruin him yet. I have a feeling the Seahawks D is gonna destroy this kid tonight.

Fuck it they should cut him.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Don't agree with that @Rams77. Here's why: the Seahawks, as of late, have a mediocre pass rush as evidenced in their debacle against the Packers. Aaron Rodgers had all day to pass. Jared Goff needs the experience of being on the road, in a stadium full of extremely loud fans, against a good team and division rival.

http://q13fox.com/2016/12/13/pass-rush-suddenly-disappears-again-for-seahawks/

for the past five games, the pass rush and the ability to sack the quarterback has gone missing. And as Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers showed in Sunday’s 38-10 thumping of the Seahawks, if given enough time due to the lack of pressure it’s possible to find holes in Seattle’s secondary.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I hope they blitz the hell out of Goff. He is fantastic against pressure.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Jared Goff needs the experience of being on the road, in a stadium full of extremely loud fans,
Good points Prime.
No better place to get that experience than the Seattle Chicken Coop.
Even though the place is full of chicken shit and rats.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
If he had started from day one I may be inclined to agree with benching him, but he didn't. He needs tape of himself he can nitpick and practice for himself to get better. He needs a bigger sample size of work to be looked at by our future coach. Play him.