Donald's Ranking in the Top 100!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
they said about 900+ players voted.

So
32 x 53 = 1696 players and 1696/900 = 53% ish or is it 900/1696??? whatever...way more than 30% of the players.

AD will get more respect if we win...and even more when the defense dominates.
The Rams will test your theory after we go to the SB and Win it this Season Champ! All on the Backs of our "D"!!:D

-footballpileup-.gif

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
You may be right, but that doesn't make sense to me. They always show NFL player marking their own list of the best NFL Players, which not all can be on their own teams or even favorite teams. Anyone with a set of eyes can see Donald is freaking unblockable, and is an irresistible force!

Do I need to remind you?

People are dummmmmmmmmb

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
While we're on Aaron Donald....what exactly is taking so long with his contract?

Donald has the leverage here...when you are arguably the best player in the league and easily the best at your position, there's not much to talk about. I don't understand why there's any holdup here - you either make him the highest paid defensive player in the NFL, or he's going to play for someone else.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Top 10 are released. I find it very hard to see how anyone can rank Ezekiel Elliott, Odell Beckham, Derek Carr, or Dak Prescott over Donald. QBs are a challenge to put in the rankings, but I consider the 4 best non-QBs in the NFL to be Donald, Mack, Miller and Watt, in whatever order you like.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
15th is bullcrap. It should be:
1 - Brady
2 - Miller
3 - Donald
4 - Watt
5 - Mack
6 - Jones
7 - Rodgers
8 - Johnson
9 - Joe Thomas
10 - Brown

Don't know how Zeke made 7th, I think if you got Bell in the top 10 he has to be before Elliot!. I don't know.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Don't know how Zeke made 7th, I think if you got Bell in the top 10 he has to be before Elliot!. I don't know.
Agreed. You should have Johnson, Bell, McCoy and mayyyyyybe Melvin Gordon ahead of Elliott. Running behind that Dallas O-line, I could pile up a thousand yards. And Dak Prescott at 14? Over Drew Brees? Over Roethlisberger and Russell Wilson? Over Stafford? Also, Carr at #11 over those guys? GTFOOH.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Top 10 are released. I find it very hard to see how anyone can rank Ezekiel Elliott, Odell Beckham, Derek Carr, or Dak Prescott over Donald. QBs are a challenge to put in the rankings, but I consider the 4 best non-QBs in the NFL to be Donald, Mack, Miller and Watt, in whatever order you like.
I agree, but even Watt knows he doesn't deserve to be up their this year! The Players making these picks have there heads-up-there-a$$'s this year!!