Donald's Ranking in the Top 100!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Seems like these Rankings are doodoo. He got 14 last year he went up 1. I got him 11-20 anyways on the ROD voting.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Dak being in front of AD is a joke.

Edit: Now that I think about it, Dak being in front of Drew Brees is a joke too. Dak will never be what Brees has been.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I almost posted this the other day. I'm so infuriated about Dak being in the top 20. Completely and utterly fucking ludicrous and absolutely unacceptable. The voters should be ashamed. He is NOT a top 5 QB in the league.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dak being in front of AD is a joke.

Edit: Now that I think about it, Dak being in front of Drew Brees is a joke too. Dak will never be what Brees has been.
This^ is what I thought!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
And give me a break, Derek Carr 5 spots ahead of Donald!! Carr's good OK! But he's no Drew Brees or Aaron Donald! They must be passing out these ballots to all rookie Players and no one who's been around a bit!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Should be higher. Dumb voters are dumb.

I almost posted this the other day. I'm so infuriated about Dak being in the top 20. Completely and utterly freaking ludicrous and absolutely unacceptable. The voters should be ashamed. He is NOT a top 5 QB in the league.

Well NFL players vote. And they take submit a top 20 list. The names that appear the most get ranked in the 100.

It's stupid, and JJ Watt even called this out. He was voted pretty high, then tweeted he only played in 3 games, this list is a joke.

Seems like a lot of things in the NFL are these days. Goddamn I miss 90s and 2000s football.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Well NFL players vote. And they take submit a top 20 list. The names that appear the most get ranked in the 100.

It's stupid, and JJ Watt even called this out. He was voted pretty high, then tweeted he only played in 3 games, this list is a joke.

Seems like a lot of things in the NFL are these days. Goddamn I miss 90s and 2000s football.

I miss '67 to '89, but I hear you man

TexasRam

Legend
Dak ahead of Donald.

Hahahhahahahhahahhahahahhhahahhahahshshhshshhshsbhsbbsbsbsbbsbsbbsbsbbhahhhahahahhahahahshsahahaha.

Haven't had a laugh like that in a while.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Dak Prescott over Aaron Donald proves that the NFL players voting wouldn't know a defensive MVP if it danced naked in front of them.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I try not to get annoyed by stuff like this because everyone knows Donald is better than this. He's universally considered one of the 2 best defensive players in the entire league and a complete game wrecker.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

The problem is, only about 30% of active players actually vote every year. Plus, how would NFL players know more then fans? There's gotta be a couple teams who have never even seen Dak play considering the schedule. I forget which year, but they did a fan vote after the initial countdown show and it was way more accurate.

When it comes to this top 100 list, Aaron Donald's ranking isn't what bothers me. Jordan Howard was second in rushing last year in only 12 starts. Todd Gurley had less yards in the same amount of starts and was ranked in the low 20s. Howard not even being on the list is an atrocity. That's why I can't take these seriously.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The problem is, only about 30% of active players actually vote every year.
they said about 900+ players voted.

So
32 x 53 = 1696 players and 1696/900 = 53% ish or is it 900/1696??? whatever...way more than 30% of the players.

AD will get more respect if we win...and even more when the defense dominates.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Oh boy. A lot of peeps are gonna get punked by AD this season. Bad......

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You guys should know these poles are based off team popularity
You may be right, but that doesn't make sense to me. They always show NFL player marking their own list of the best NFL Players, which not all can be on their own teams or even favorite teams. Anyone with a set of eyes can see Donald is freaking unblockable, and is an irresistible force!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Take me back to the mid 60's thru 1979!(y):D