Does Wade Phillips need a pricy ILB in draft of FA??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Your thoughts are very close to what I think here.They will not pass on ILB'er Evans or NT Payne but other than that Edge Rusher would seem to have the priority position. I would look for Snead to draft a few ILB'ers on the third day of the draft.

I’ve been looking at the combine today. My take is this year is a solid year for LBers ?

I’ve been a draftnik from the past . My take is there is a lot of players to be had.There are a few you can tell that will make it in the NFL.

My biggest concern looking at the draft is a lot of teams will F’up the draft early. There are players that are going to be over drafted.

I’m going to view a few that have value. Joe Barry likes the USC kid at LBer a little.Would be worth waiting for further in the draft.

This kid Pugh looks good, but his production is a question.

—The Rams are in great shape !! They are really good at finding LBers. This season will be even better.

***Last years draft just excites me more after seeing the guys they drafted late.
—Ejuan Price is for one.
Samson Ebukham has crazy upside. He missed so much training camp.He Is Only 22!!
—Garret Sickles ?? How did The Rams find this cat from Penn State ? He is raw , but a ton of upside.

This is were Les Snead & his scouting department do wonders , and Les Snead’s favorite phrase. (Guess What ? )If The Rams keep finding players for this coaching staff, The Rams will always be Super Bowl worthy & in the Playoffs every season.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Dorian O’Daniel passes the eye candy big time.
—Really like his upside !!!! Fluid!

Leon Jacobs ? Run stopper , might have trouble in coverage.

Micah Kiser good feet & power ?

Matthew Thomas —

Fred Warner — he does everything smooth .

There are some players to be had later in the draft.

—-For $$$$ & salary cap OLT is the position with best value early. It is also one of the harder positions to learn as a rookie.

Evans — has good energy.Might slip & would be hard to pass on .

Last edited: