Does Aaron break the record?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
I don’t think AD plays every snap, especially against the Cards and niners. It’s a tough call whether to play a guy that important to the rams post season.
Wade P had him in late in the game today when they did not need him. Arron is some kind of freak. Have not seen him close to being hurt in his career. His body type helps with that sort of thing. Short and very muscular is a good thing there.
BTW, he had a sack taken back today because of a stupid penalty. Should have had 3.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Da Bears gave up 5 sacks to the Giants yesterday. Trubisky could be back so there is that but AD will get his chances, the man is a superhero, the Hulk and Flash combined.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
YES, I think AD breaks the record.

I think the Saints win out which means we have to play our full schedule.

The ONLY way he doesn't break the record is if the Saints drop their next two. And with the way the Panthers and Steelers are playing, I don't see that being a thing that happens.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the Saints win out, we have to ensure we win out, so unless the Saints lose again, there's no way AD sits unless we're up tons against the Cards and Niners and the Cards are playing solid football so I think that game is going to be tighter than most folks.
This is why some team records will fall this year, because the team will be playing balls to the wall for 16 games.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Da Bears gave up 5 sacks to the Giants yesterday. Trubisky could be back so there is that but AD will get his chances, the man is a superhero, the Hulk and Flash combined.
AD loves to sack himself some Russell Wilson, and has more than any other QB in AD's history. Trubisky is no RW.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Teams we have left and sacks surrendered

Bears 28
Eagles 34
Cardinals 32
49ers 38

Yep. Donald breaks the record assuming we need to win the 49ers game.