Do you now, or have you ever lived in or around the city of St Louis?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Do you now, or have you ever lived in or near the city of St Louis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
My wife went to school with the guy who started up Farotto's . He passed not long ago but his family's keeping it going.
Didn't they expand and build new ? back in the day it was a little brick building and I think now it's a fairly nice new place ,maybe an expanded menu?
My grandson plays baseball at a park just off Manchester and I've passed there a few times lately.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Didn't they expand and build new ? back in the day it was a little brick building and I think now it's a fairly nice new place ,maybe an expanded menu?back then and it's always busy
My grandson plays baseball at a park just off Manchester and I've passed there a few times lately.
It's the same building it's always been. They expanded and took over the whole building. In the 60's and early 70's it had like seating for 12 and curb service delivery to your car for call in orders! Menu's expanded from back then and it's always busy!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
It's the same building it's always been. They expanded and took over the whole building. In the 60's and early 70's it had like seating for 12 and curb service delivery to your car for call in orders! Menu's expanded from back then and it's always busy!
I guess it's just a new sign,I haven't been there since about 84,

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Born and raised in Normandy. Moved to Carolina about 10 yes ago.
@12intheBox you live in North Carolina, my friend; not to be confused with the lesser one to the south. Also, as I am sure you know, the word "Carolina" refers to the University there in Chapel Hill. Go 'Heels!

:fighting: