Do you now, or have you ever lived in or around the city of St Louis?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Do you now, or have you ever lived in or near the city of St Louis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
White Castle is OK, but In-n-Out is the truth. (Five Guys is in STL too, pretty good burger)
Whenever we're in California visiting my wife's family we try and stop.

I've never been to an In-n-Out that wasn't jam packed no matter the time of the day we were there.

Don't get me talking burgers we have some amazing burger places here in L.A
Umami, Stout, Fusion, FUKU, The Federal, Slaters 50/50 Burgers are very trendy and there are many more great burger places.
Slaters 50/50 stands for 50% beef and 50% ground bacon a cardiologists delight and effing amazing.

UMAMI
umami.jpg

Kohl420

UDFA
Name
Kohl
I see you're a man of few words. :LOL: In this case, too few. Is this great pizza? What are you trying to say? I see a red flag in your picture which makes me wonder.

"frozen"

Let me know because if it''s really good I'll let my sister know about it. Even if it's just really good for frozen pizza.

Unlike IMO's, Dogtown doesn't
Use any fillers, preservatives, Msg, ect.. All natural. They use all local ingredients. The sausage is delivered daily from the hill in St. Louis along with the crust from Vitale's bakery. They make a lot of charitable donations and generate a lot of money for schools and local businesses with their fundraising program. They use a blend of cheese similar to IMO's but better and unique. It's a growing success story in St. Louis. The owner started selling his pizzas door to door about 5 years ago and now currently they ship around 50,000 a month. They have different varieties like the Tomato Basil Garlic, and Hot Wing, that are different from the meat lover and more. They instantly flash freeze each pie to lock in the freshness. There are a few other differences that set their product apart. But the taste is what's generated all the buzz in the city. So much that IMO's brand has tried to release similar products. They also have a frozen dessert line all the way from gooey butter cake, to brownies, choc chip cookies, cheesecake and more. Dogtownpizza.com

Kohl420

UDFA
Name
Kohl
Man, I swear by Dogtown's frozen pizza. There's another brand out that I actually like a little better, but I prefer both of them to paying for Imo's high priced pizza. I get mine from Schnuck's.
Awesome man a few of our employees, including me, are rams fans so keep showing support!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Beautiful country, plentiful amounts of pot and psychedelics, crap loads of good looking college coeds and Denver just a short bus ride away. Heaven when I was 18-19 years old.
Freaking cold in the winter though. :coffee:
The one thing I hate about CO is the winter. Not that we get a ton of snow but being from SOCAL it was hard to get used to!

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
I flew into St. Louis and got on a bus to Ft. Leonard Wood for basic training. Does that count? Not a big fan of Missouri, no offense to those that live there. After surviving a near lightning strike, watching a funnel cloud begin to form above my head, and having 5 guys bitten by brown recluse spiders in my company, I'm perfectly happy back in Oregon.

Alan

Legend
Kohl420 with good info:
Use any fillers, preservatives, Msg, ect.. All natural. They use all local ingredients. The sausage is delivered daily from the hill in St. Louis along with the crust from Vitale's bakery. They make a lot of charitable donations and generate a lot of money for schools and local businesses with their fundraising program. They use a blend of cheese similar to IMO's but better and unique. It's a growing success story in St. Louis. The owner started selling his pizzas door to door about 5 years ago and now currently they ship around 50,000 a month. They have different varieties like the Tomato Basil Garlic, and Hot Wing, that are different from the meat lover and more. They instantly flash freeze each pie to lock in the freshness. There are a few other differences that set their product apart. But the taste is what's generated all the buzz in the city. So much that IMO's brand has tried to release similar products. They also have a frozen dessert line all the way from gooey butter cake, to brownies, choc chip cookies, cheesecake and more. Dogtownpizza.com
Excellent! I'll tell my sister to try them out.

Alan

Legend
bwdenverram not liking the cold:
The one thing I hate about CO is the winter. Not that we get a ton of snow but being from SOCAL it was hard to get used to!
Yeah, especially when you're a mile high or more.
upload_2014-9-21_13-17-33.jpeg

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Do you know if they'll deliver to other areas of the country?

ShaneFalco

I actually by a bunch of their pre-made frozen pizzas and have them shipped to me in Rhode Island. It's pretty damn expensive, but taste exactly like the real thing and is totally worth it when you're craving some St. Louis style pizza
where u get them?

Alan

Legend
rhinobean opening new horizons:
My wife went to school with the guy who started up Farotto's . He passed not long ago but his family's keeping it going.
Thanks, I'll pass your recommendation along to my sister and she'll check it out.