Do The Rams Want It More Than The Saints?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
There is money in LA, the league would love nothing more than to conquer that market once and for all. Goodell probably would have had an orgasm if you guys had to play the chargers.

and yet the chargers were totally embarrassed... sooo a lot of good that LA market lust did them, huh?

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
and yet the chargers were totally embarrassed... sooo a lot of good that LA market lust did them, huh?
I didn’t say that the league was going to openly throw games. I am saying that they want this game more than the Saints or Rams as they stand the most to gain if the Rams can help them establish their brand in LA.

dang

Legend
The NFL probably wants it more than either team so that they can finally establish the league in one of the Nations biggest markets.
There is 0.00% chance that the NFL upper echelon is pushing anyone for the Rams beat Brees or the Chiefs beat Brady. Anyone who believes that hasn't been watching the NFL very closely for the last 18 years.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
There is 0.00% chance that the NFL upper echelon is pushing anyone for the Rams beat Brees or the Chiefs beat Brady. Anyone who believes that hasn't been watching the NFL very closely for the last 18 years.
Who says that they are pushing for it? I’m saying they want it more.