Do The Rams Want It More Than The Saints?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Let's face it. Both teams were 13-3 and had great years. The game they played in week 9 went down to the final few minutes before it was decided. This game is going to be like watching a Rocky movie with the two heavyweights going toe to toe.

But we have a bunch of players on the Rams who knew nothing but losing under Jeff Fisher and now have a new lease on their NFL lives under McVay. It seems as if the Rams have shed that mini "slump" we had in losing to the Bears and Eagles.

This game I believe will come down to who plays the best on Sunday. Do the Rams and their players like Donald, Brockers, Suh, Joyner, Barron, Goff, Gurley, Saffold, Whitworth, Havenstein, Higbee and a few others (Hekker and Zuerlein) want it more than the Saints?

If we control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, there's no reason the Rams can't win this game.

I trust McVay and Wade to come up with a game plan that can win us the game if the players get it done.

Do the players want it bad enough to impose their will on the Saints? I believe they can and will.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It’s really impossible to gauge but I think if any team has a want it more or should have a want it more mentality, it would be the Rams.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I would hope the Rams players want it as bad as we Rams fans want them to win it. And if they want it as bad as I want them to take it, we have nothing to worry about. Of course this knowledge will do nothing to relieve my stress during the game, no lead is safe this week so run it up McVay.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Let's face it. Both teams were 13-3 and had great years. The game they played in week 9 went down to the final few minutes before it was decided. This game is going to be like watching a Rocky movie with the two heavyweights going toe to toe.

But we have a bunch of players on the Rams who knew nothing but losing under Jeff Fisher and now have a new lease on their NFL lives under McVay. It seems as if the Rams have shed that mini "slump" we had in losing to the Bears and Eagles.

This game I believe will come down to who plays the best on Sunday. Do the Rams and their players like Donald, Brockers, Suh, Joyner, Barron, Goff, Gurley, Saffold, Whitworth, Havenstein, Higbee and a few others (Hekker and Zuerlein) want it more than the Saints?

If we control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, there's no reason the Rams can't win this game.

I trust McVay and Wade to come up with a game plan that can win us the game if the players get it done.

Do the players want it bad enough to impose their will on the Saints? I believe they can and will.

Yes, exactly right!! The Saints have not looked good since mid season... the Rams have great focus and determination. And more talent and big time players.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What's weird or strange is we had this wild storm in So Cal this week that really limited the Rams practice time. I was worried about it in a way and then I recall a saying, sometimes the best things that happen are the things that don't happen. Well rested, nobody pulling a hammy or groin muscle in practice. A Rams fan acquaintance friend of mine on another board posted he had a chance encounter with Michael Brockers on Thursday and MB said they (Rams) want this more than anything and are leaving it all on the field 100%.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
What's weird or strange is we had this wild storm in So Cal this week that really limited the Rams practice time. I was worried about it in a way and then I recall a saying, sometimes the best things that happen are the things that don't happen. Well rested, nobody pulling a hammy or groin muscle in practice. A Rams fan acquaintance friend of mine on another board posted he had a chance encounter with Michael Brockers on Thursday and MB said they (Rams) want this more than anything and are leaving it all on the field 100%.

You might have a point there. If they were limited enough in practice they could be itching to get out there do something. Especially in the early going.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Do we want it more than the Saints? You’re goddamn right we do. Look at what Suh did last week. I believe he’s going to be playing at a high level along with the rest of the team. They know what’s at stake. Both teams do and that’s what will make it a great game and a great win.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
The NFL probably wants it more than either team so that they can finally establish the league in one of the Nations biggest markets.

nighttrain

Legend
Do we want it more than the Saints? You’re goddamn right we do. Look at what Suh did last week. I believe he’s going to be playing at a high level along with the rest of the team. They know what’s at stake. Both teams do and that’s what will make it a great game and a great win.
Suh and big Whit, both will game wreckers
train

Flint

Pro Bowler
After having their guts ripped out by the Minneapolis Miracle? They’re probably pretty motivated.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ll be honest I didn’t read this post but responding to the title ....in short, no. You don’t reach this level of anything in life without a burning passion.

Say what you will about the saints but you better believe they want a win just as bad as the rams

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Or Goff vs mahomes 2.0. Who are we to say?
This. Our game vs the Queefs was one of the best games in decades, if not one of the top ever. Brees vs Brady would be good, but neither are as exciting than the Rams or Queefs, offense wise.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
They want to establish the brand in LA. There is a reason 3 teams tried moving to LA, and a reason only 2 were permitted.

If you can tame that market $$$$$.

Quack
Quack
Quack.

Yet they assigned Vinovich whom the Rams are 0-8 since forever to ref the game

Don’t you have Bush League rinky dink hotel disturbances to organize?

You’re beginning to get boring

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Quack
Quack
Quack.

Yet they assigned Vinovich whom the Rams are 0-8 since forever to ref the game

Don’t you have Bush League rinky dink hotel disturbances to organize?

You’re beginning to get boring

There is money in LA, the league would love nothing more than to conquer that market once and for all. Goodell probably would have had an orgasm if you guys had to play the chargers.