Do The Rams Achieve The Hat Trick This Year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Will the Rams have the hat trick- #1 in all three phases of the game in 2018?

• Total voters

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think another reason I posted this thread was to demonstrate that with this Ram team it IS plausible that this feat could happen. Can we really say that about another team?

Philly comes close, but I don’t see their special teams being considered the best this year. Minnesota, Jacksonville defenses? Sure. Maybe. But neither of their offense or special teams. New England, New Orleans on offense? Possibly.

But I don’t see another team (conceding that the draft is still ahead) that could possibly achieve the hat trick of being considered best in all three phases, other than your Los Angeles Rams.

jap

Legend
I think another reason I posted this thread was to demonstrate that with this Ram team it IS plausible that this feat could happen. Can we really say that about another team?

Philly comes close, but I don’t see their special teams being considered the best this year. Minnesota, Jacksonville defenses? Sure. Maybe. But neither of their offense or special teams. New England, New Orleans on offense? Possibly.

But I don’t see another team (conceding that the draft is still ahead) that could possibly achieve the hat trick of being considered best in all three phases, other than your Los Angeles Rams.

. . . and this scenario is a huge part of the beauty of having Sean as head coach---a guy who recognizes that he had to delegate his weakest areas of responsibility (defensive & special teams coaching) to men he could trust more than anyone else so he could focus on cultivating his own greatest strength (offensive coaching).