Do Rams have shot a playoffs?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It kind of shocked me ,when running that playoff calculator, at how many different combinations of results still had the Rams making the playoffs. The Vikings and Bears could really help us down the stretch.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It kind of shocked me ,when running that playoff calculator, at how many different combinations of results still had the Rams making the playoffs. The Vikings and Bears could really help us down the stretch.
I thought we were completely out of it. Lets enjoy the ride

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
One thing is for sure. If we win in Washington, no matter what else happens next week, we are still in it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm thinking we should. Good Lord we would be winning the NFC South right now. :cool: I know @Ramhusker stated in the chat room earlier we have a snow balls chance in hell of making the playoffs. I'm no mathematician though. I know I saw on the braodcast today all the teams in contention and we weren't listed..
On NFLN they list the Rams as "Still in the Hunt" So.........What does that say!?

Going off current team records the probability of the Rams going 4-0 (the minimum needed) is around 4%, let's take care of that very remote possibility, then we'll worry about what everyone else has done.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And the worst part is we've done it to ourselves. Just think if we kept the lead against Dallas, AZ and even finished against San Diego.
That's 8-4 right there.

Hate to say next year but we had chances this year. Sigh.

Yep. We did. Despite the terrible schedule and lack of a QB...just imagine what this team is with a QB.

fancents86

Starter
We have a pretty easy schedule except for our div games, and even the Cards and Hawks are showing their weaknesses. I think we have a real good chance of winning out and the rest of the NFC West losing a few games.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I swear to God, if this is another "win and you're in" against the Seahawks in Seattle for the final week, I'm going to hunt down every single schedule maker, and kick them square in the baby door.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I swear to God, if this is another "win and you're in" against the Seahawks in Seattle for the final week, I'm going to hunt down every single schedule maker, and kick them square in the baby door.
:ROFLMAO:

jap

Legend
Even if we somehow make it in, I would suspect it would only be a moral victory at best. We need a healthy Sam to take us all the way.