Do it.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Pho Kadat

Rookie
F it. Why not?

Let's sign Tebow, Garrard and Pryor. Put a new QB in each series until we get a TD. If they get the score, they get to play the next series. If not, we switch.
Ooh...we could fill all the skill positions with athletic QBs so opposing defenses will never know who or where the ball will be thrown from. Innovative.

WOwolfOL

UDFA
The worst could happen is we could when one game...oh wait...we're already on our way to that bc we got blown out by one of the easiest teams on our schedule.
I see you guys are still under estimating the Vikings. We have a legitimate chance of winning the division

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks I needed a good laugh. :cool:

Although I agree with the OP because things couldn't get much worse, I've been looking for an opportunity to use this emoticon.
30rv255.jpg
Pass the emticon

SlaterFan

All Tebow has done is win a lot of games....every player on his teams give 10% more...that's 210% more as a team....don't have to pass much then...

And he doesn't electrocute dogs....

Eric

ShaneFalco

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
he does look pretty baller in the Rams uniform. Cant lie.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
This thread seriously cheers me up. Eh ....I'll bite...why not, I'll take Tebow for one year just for the wins of this thread .

THATS 1 YEAR lol...no more after that

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
We need a Super Like or something even if the use is limited for those times when you really have to convey you really, really agree and want to give someone props.

That clip, @PressureD41 , is perfection. Like x10

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
the clippage is on fire tonight, sir. Just sayin'

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the options are Austin Davis or Tebow...I'll take Tebow. Sorry guys.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If the options are Austin Davis or Tebow...I'll take Tebow. Sorry guys.
I probably would too for that first week. And then we'd all remember why we held our previous opinions of Tebow.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I probably would too for that first week. And then we'd all remember why we held our previous opinions of Tebow.

I'm not as down on Tebow as most people. Think a lot of people hate him due to the media. Truth is...yea, he's a sucky passer but he can surprisingly do enough with his legs to compensate for it.(relative to backup QBs)

I doubt I'd want to go back to Davis. Tebow may not be a good option at QB but he finds ways to put the ball in the end-zone(for his team...anticipating pick six joke). Davis just doesn't seem like a NFL caliber QB. Say what you will about Tebow but the guy did enough at QB for his team to win 8 games, go to the playoffs, and win a playoff game. Would he fit in our scheme? I don't think so. Schotty would have to adjust the scheme and I don't see that happening.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm not as down on Tebow as most people. Think a lot of people hate him due to the media. Truth is...yea, he's a sucky passer but he can surprisingly do enough with his legs to compensate for it.(relative to backup QBs)

I doubt I'd want to go back to Davis. Tebow may not be a good option at QB but he finds ways to put the ball in the end-zone(for his team...anticipating pick six joke). Davis just doesn't seem like a NFL caliber QB. Say what you will about Tebow but the guy did enough at QB for his team to win 8 games, go to the playoffs, and win a playoff game. Would he fit in our scheme? I don't think so. Schotty would have to adjust the scheme and I don't see that happening.
I don't necessarily disagree with you, and the media has zero influence over my opinion of him. He's a mixed bag for sure, and you can't disregard 6 rushing TDs either. But man is he a sloppy passer who makes bad decisions (46% comp and 123 yards per game). All of our personal feelings aside, I honestly think there's a 0% chance Snead is asked to make that call.