Do it.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ShaneFalco

I91Oh5.jpg

That is all :)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You're tenacious. I'll give you that much. (y)

fancents86

Starter
Maybe if we make the "stupidest" decision, it will reverse an be the smartest. Bc all these "smart" picks in the draft and free agency haven't proven schit yet.

fancents86

Starter
Maybe if we make the "stupidest" decision, it will reverse an be the smartest. Bc all these "smart" picks in the draft and free agency haven't proven schit yet.

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm game if the plan is to suck for a top pick QB, because that's all he's going to do for us.

fancents86

Starter
You all can hate, but his 4th qtrs were more exciting than any Rams game I can think of as of late.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
You're tenacious. I'll give you that much. (y)

Thanks I needed a good laugh. :cool:

Although I agree with the OP because things couldn't get much worse, I've been looking for an opportunity to use this emoticon.
30rv255.jpg

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Could it be any worse than they looked today? I'd take Tebow over Davis and if Hill is really hurt this team could lose 12+ as is.

fancents86

Starter
The worst that could happen is we could when one game...oh wait...we're already on our way to that bc we got blown out by one of the easiest teams on our schedule.

Athos

Legend
I'd rather have the actual Shane Falco. :ROFLMAO:

He can actually pass the ball. Hell, give me Gruff while you're at it!