Dline from 11 Personnel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
As it stands right now, Gaines is looking like he might be a backup/depth. I know depth charts aren't totally reliable. I'm currently watching the Buccs vs Ravens and their starters were out there, no Gaines. After the 2nd series they brought in the backups, in comes Gaines. It'll be interesting to see how the season plays out because I was thinking the same as you.
They signed him to backup Vita Vea and for rotation so he is depth technically for them.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Curious, what exactly makes you think Jourdan believes she knows it all?
She is very opinionated & open.She is IMO more like you & myself (ram fans) & she wears her thoughts on her sleeve.The difference is sometimes as a reporter she is like every A-Hole in her & it’s just that an opinion.There is a fine line of being a Fan or being a reporter.
-To me she has gotten to BIG(yes- FAT) for her own britches.Then again I’m just a A-Hole who has LOST all respect from her reporting,where AZZ I really liked her back in her short day a Solid Ram Reporter.