Discount double choke

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
2.jpg

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
If I was Rodgers I'd had in my letter of resignation, that team is heading nowhere and I'm 5000% certain he's the only thing keeping them relevant.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Rodgers had nothing to do with that loss. The dude played on one fucking leg and drove them in field goal range in under a minute, you have to be kidding me.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
That guy who dropped the onside kick, (Bostick?) is probably going to kill himself or something tonight.

goosekilla

UDFA
Name
Jeremy
Rodgers? Lol wow! That's what happens when you play not to lose instead of playing to win. I thought you guys would be used to that by now.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey, it's just s meme. I would blame coaches and them sitting on a lead-----I like rogers fine ... butthey choked and those are the only memes I could find, but .... they had 4 TOs in first half and Rogers didn't get the points they should have. Blame coaches, blamer QB, whateverm, but the Pack choked

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
If you want to talk choke, what about Bostic who should have caught the onside kick?

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rodgers had nothing to do with that loss. The dude played on one freaking leg and drove them in field goal range in under a minute, you have to be kidding me.

I wouldn't say it's all on rogers, but he threw against his body on the pick that Sherman got. They should have been up 30-0 . . . so, for whatever reason, Rogers, McCarthy, Capers etc didn't get it done.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Rogers was not a "Bad man" today. If you can credit him with wins, you can hold him responsible in a loss.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Blame McCarthy for this one. Once GB started to try to run clock with 5 minutes left in the game I had a bad feeling.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Geez. I can't stand the thought of seeing Pete Carroll's silliness for the next two weeks after this lucky win.

Frigg.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I feel for Rodgers. Guy gave it his all today. He was clearly not on his A game but he was also very injured.

Win1-4Ned

Rookie
It reminded me of that horrible playoff game against Carolina when Bulger was the Rams quarterback. Green Bay had all three time outs on their last possession and they played for the tie. If I was a Packers fan, I'd hope for a new coach, they played so scared of making a mistake the entire game.

ram007

Starter
It reminded me of that horrible playoff game against Carolina when Bulger was the Rams quarterback. Green Bay had all three time outs on their last possession and they played for the tie. If I was a Packers fan, I'd hope for a new coach, they played so scared of making a mistake the entire game.
Mike Mcarthy has issues. They had freaking Rodgers. Yet could not stay aggressive.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
A healthy Aaron would have won decisively, maybe even with a rout.

I agree, SEA got lucky here because normal AR would have put this game out of reach in the 3rd quarter.

Rainram

Starter
Clinton-Dix choked pretty bad as well, on the 2 point conversion. Really?!?! They had several opportunities to put that one away. No we gotta listen to weeks, if not months, of how the Seahawks are amazing...Sherman run his mouth...watch Carroll chew his gum. Ugh.