Discount double choke

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I think they lost because the play calling at the end was so ultra conservative they played not to lose rather than to finish them off. Sad really, they should of won easily. Green Bay is not a hand it off 6 times in a row team. Blame the OC and HC, not Rodgers.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Clinton-Dix choked pretty bad as well, on the 2 point conversion. Really?!?! They had several opportunities to put that one away. No we gotta listen to weeks, if not months, of how the Seahawks are amazing...Sherman run his mouth...watch Carroll chew his gum. Ugh.

This.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Aaron Rodgers: “We were the better team today”
Posted by Mike Florio on January 18, 2015, 8:18 PM EST
rodgers.jpg
AP
For most of Sunday’s game in Seattle, it seemed that the Packers were destined to earn their sixth Super Bowl berth. But a late charge by the Seahawks resulted in overtime — and a win by the home team.

After the game, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers told reporters that the team that lost shouldn’t have.

We were the better team today and we played well enough to win and we can’t blame anybody but ourselves,” Rodgers said, via Jason Wilde of ESPN Milwaukee.

Rodgers is right, on every count. But the Packers ultimately scored fewer points, fueled in part by a variety of little things (and a few big things) that came together to open the door for the Seahawks.

One of the little things was the failure to attack Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman as he was walking around with his injured arm in an invisible sling.

“I think we could’ve,” Rodgers said. “We just didn’t execute very well.”

He’s right, and now the Packers will go at least five years between Super Bowl appearances despite arguably having the best quarterback in the NFL on their roster.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
If anyone should get the blame, it should be Dom Capers (their DC) for his inability to stop the read option consistently. This is the guy who makes Colin Kaepernick look like Steve Young in his prime.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams trade nine future first round picks to the Packers for Aaron Rodgers...

WIN
screen-shot-2014-06-04-at-1-59-01-pm.png

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
This is totally my fault that Sea-s#!ts won. I was at the grocery store and hadn't watched one bit, when I noticed they had the game on past the checkout line. This was right before the onside kick. I'm like - "AWESOME! GB up by 5 with 2 mins left to go... I guess Seattle will have to try an onside kick, no way Packers don't get it... " I literally watched nothing more than that onside kick to the Luke Wilson 2 point conversion, and I literally said "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?" 4 times (the onside kick, the Wilson run, the Lynch TD run, the 2 pt conversion).

Don't ever let me root for your team, whoever they are, that's the lesson learned here.

The only good news, I have no idea who to root for in the Super Bowl, I can do no damage.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is totally my fault that Sea-s#!ts won. I was at the grocery store and hadn't watched one bit, when I noticed they had the game on past the checkout line. This was right before the onside kick. I'm like - "AWESOME! GB up by 5 with 2 mins left to go... I guess Seattle will have to try an onside kick, no way Packers don't get it... " I literally watched nothing more than that onside kick to the Luke Wilson 2 point conversion, and I literally said "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?" 4 times (the onside kick, the Wilson run, the Lynch TD run, the 2 pt conversion).

Don't ever let me root for your team, whoever they are, that's the lesson learned here.

The only good news, I have no idea who to root for in the Super Bowl, I can do no damage.