Did the Rams/Demoff lie about Stafford, and does it really matter?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
For someone who is at Demoff status should know not to have to resort in asking for a paycut in the end “if” is true. All risks and assessments should be done prior. So lets say they were careless before, but somehow got wiser, and began to question “if” this was the right move in the long run? Way I see it good management should have everything covered. So at this point it doesn’t matter, but I think from here on out we need to start building for longevity.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I understand what you’re saying, but there’s so much out there that is misleading, so I wanted to gather and present the actual facts.
But we know that Lombardi is a notorious molester of collies......

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Slow news time. I thought this has been discussed to death already.

I'll just sit over here and watch for a new conclusion or some sort of epiphany.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
For someone who is at Demoff status should know not to have to resort in asking for a paycut in the end “if” is true. All risks and assessments should be done prior. So lets say they were careless before, but somehow got wiser, and began to question “if” this was the right move in the long run? Way I see it good management should have everything covered. So at this point it doesn’t matter, but I think from here on out we need to start building for longevity.

My question is after The 2022 season,where were The Rams & who was there starting QB??

I was just telling someone about a concert I went to & knew The Rams were going to buy St. Louis out.It was there fault (political) they waited.

If you ask Stan & Demoff the truth you’d find out well ? Whatever!! It is what it is.

Same thing though about there business.They don’t have to tell(fans) US!!!

I know The Truth just by knowing & being a Fan!! That discussion couldn’t even be brought up here.. I did bring it up & said it.

Baker Mayfield was The Rams QB & at what point was he going to resign with The Rams?? Caleb Williams is coming out of the draft. The Rams we’re HARD against the cap, etc. etc. etc.

Demoff knows ALL. Stan would say - ask Demoff. Kevin & The Rams will keep it in house.

Example if ED29 — anyone see what was up there,or care to remember?? There is a reason Jeff Fisher who NO ONE KNEW had signed a 2 year extension (going to let Les go) got fired.

—ED29 has always loved The Rams Franchise since Day 1. He tells the (ED29 Rams) NFL story about going into Shaws office & dude didn’t even know ED28’s record & had was The Rushing Yards Leader. His Records speak for themselves.He speaks up for The Rams Franchise!!!

We can all Thank ED29 for Fisher being Fired & Les Snead being the GM still. For that we should ALL(Ram Fans) be thankful for Sean Mcvay.

I give credit to Kevin Demoff for doing the right thing & his LOVE for The Rams!!He has his own room during games so he doesn’t hurt himself.He is passionate & probably The Number 1 Ram Fan there is. ED29 is sort of The Keeper.He knows The Books. He talks to EVERY ROOKIE CLASS DAY 1.

—We as Fans don’t need to know everything,but The Truth comes out. You ALL can tell me I’m not telling it,but come on Man!! It’s all there.There is enough evidence.
—Like Todd Gurley as an example (Old School I still bring up the past) we all knew he wasn’t a 100%.(I was trade him) .Sean Mcvay did a GREAT JOB keeping things in house.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The RAMS FRANCHISE is FIRST CLASS!! Back in the Day(UCI),I pissed Jevin Demoff off so bad he wanted to (—-)me.
—LMAO - I deserved it. Last season I think what I was saying was right.It goes back to Higbee’s 3rd season & Gerald Everett’s 2nd.Think Johnny Mundt’s first season??
—He was on the Far sideline on main scrimmage field.The TE’s were hurt & Higbee was missing everything in practice.Johnny Mundt was hurt.Everett was hurt again in training camp.
I got a little upset at all this & started Yelling at him.The practice field was totally different & Demoff lives Ram Fans!! He allowed (us)to be up close.
Long story short I caught his nerve.He got so pissed he started to head for me.I swear I got afraid.You could see it in his eyes. I’m saying this because he LOVES The Rams so much.
I believe one year he had a secerity guard just for me. Lol.Nit that I(us Ram Fans) get out of control.He always BEER!! There are V.I.P’s everywhere NOW!!
—The KIDS are looked after & they bring groups from LA.
Me as a Fan am able to cheer & heckle if I want to!! I DO!!!
I believe Mcvay broke up (stopped)a play because of me.He got Joesph Noteboom to get out of a stance.Had him & that DE (Chris Garrett)locked in.Still wish I saw that one(red zone) live in pads.