DeVante Parker vs Kevin White

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BuZzB33

UDFA
Name
BuZzb33
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tell me. What do u think who is best wr? I am tell u my opinion is fact. I think Parker is a great routes and good speed and great a high jump..

I think Kevin White has a great fast to run and good hands and good routes.

My answer is Parker because he looked good a pro and his dream come true.. I think, Bradford need him for help us his better a quarterback's development and get a wins games.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll take White. Bigger, better athlete, and more physical. Parker is a finesse guy. Very talented and pro ready but I think White has more potential. I see Parker as similar to Jordy Nelson whereas I think White is most similar to Dez Bryant and Julio Jones.

BuZzB33

UDFA
Name
BuZzb33
Ok. Well. I think Parker is better than Nelson because he is a great high jump than him. The high jump is important and plus good speed too that has by Parker..

BuZzB33

UDFA
Name
BuZzb33
If we are suck our WR this year. Then we should get Golden Taint from Lions. He is really good help for Lions does wins games. Golden Taint is very special person. I am tell u the true.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If we are suck our WR this year. Then we should get Golden Taint from Lions. He is really good help for Lions does wins games. Golden Taint is very special person. I am tell u the true.

Don't. Just...please don't even suggest that. I don't want Taint within a thousand miles of this team; he's cancerous garbage, and he and the Lions deserve each other.

In addition, Detroit signed him to a four year deal last year; why in the world would they cut or trade one of the better number two receivers in the league?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Parker is a bit more of a body catcher and does not high point the ball as well as White. Parker may be the better route runner now. I also like the fight White has as well as his ability to use his body and he tracks the deep ball very well. Parker is a nice receiver but not on par with White.

jjab360

Legend
Uhhh, god no. I'd vomit on a regular basis if that clown was in the Rams locker room.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Specialized asshole is what Golden Taint is. I can't stand that guy. You a Notre Dame fan?

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I know I'm in the minority here but I liked Parker just a bit more than White before the combine and Whites 40 time, while very impressive, hasn't changed my mind.

40 times can't tell you how fast people play. Parker plays plenty fast enough and has better technique and a more complete resume.
The foot injury would be my only knock on him and after the way he finished the season, I'm satisfied he is well beyond it.

BuZzB33

UDFA
Name
BuZzb33
Specialized arsehole is what Golden Taint is. I can't stand that guy. You a Notre Dame fan?

Really? U don't like Golden Taint?. Do you want a wins games? I can do respectful your opinion! I'm not a Notre Dame fans. Loins was not wins game but Golden Taint was sign a Loins for four years deal and gave a playoff. I believe Golden Taint is special for wins games.

Last edited:

BuZzB33

UDFA
Name
BuZzb33
If white will be gone at 7 top then should we will grab at Parker?.. Parker will be a great steal for us. Parker has a good speed and beautiful jump as high. I think Bradford will love him so much if he does wins games then he will be happier. .

Memento

Name
Jemma
Really? U don't like Golden Taint?. Do you want a wins games? I can do respectful your opinion! I'm not a Notre Dame fans. Loins was not wins but Golden Taint was sign a Loins for four years deal and gave a playoff. I believe Golden Taint is special for wins games.

I want to win games. I don't want to fuck over my soul in the process by signing the bastard who fucked Russell Wilson's current ex. There's a reason why Seattle didn't re-sign him.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'll take White. Bigger, better athlete, and more physical. Parker is a finesse guy. Very talented and pro ready but I think White has more potential. I see Parker as similar to Jordy Nelson whereas I think White is most similar to Dez Bryant and Julio Jones.
I remember a thread a few weeks (months?) ago, I believe you were touting White as the best wide receiver in college, if it was you kind sir, humbly except my sincerest apologies as I can now agree, this dude is a bad mutha ____!!!! shut yo mouth...
906584.jpg

Memento

Name
Jemma
If white will be gone at 7 top then should we will grab at Parker?.. Parker will be a great steal for us. Parker has a good speed and beautiful jump as high. I think Bradford will love him so much if he does wins games then he will be happier. .

No. If White and Cooper are gone, then our top priority should be Andrus Peat. If he's gone, then I hope that we trade out of #10. Parker is a step below Cooper and White. Like jrry mentioned, Parker compares to Jordy Nelson. White could be a faster hybrid of Larry Fitzgerald and Dez Bryant - without the character concerns of the latter. Cooper has shades of Torry Holt.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They both look pretty good!
As a side note, I found the 'Back ground music (?)' in the white video " EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE!!!! How many times can you use the "N word" in 3 minutes 41 seconds!!?(n)(n)

Athos

Legend
White is easily superior imo.

I think Parker is a better Nelson. Not 1A elite, but one of the top WRs in the game types.

White is a 1A elite ceiling.

BuZzB33

UDFA
Name
BuZzb33
No. If White and Cooper are gone, then our top priority should be Andrus Peat. If he's gone, then I hope that we trade out of #10. Parker is a step below Cooper and White. Like jrry mentioned, Parker compares to Jordy Nelson. White could be a faster hybrid of Larry Fitzgerald and Dez Bryant - without the character concerns of the latter. Cooper has shades of Torry Holt.

Cooper was not compare to Torry Holt. I just watched to Cooper for highlight. I think, he looks like bit too slow speed between available speed. I am not sure if Cooper is probably a bust but no questions. Yeah white is pretty good too fast speed for compare to A.J. Green (Bengal). .. I think, Parker is almost close to Larry Fitzgerald but Fitzgerald is high level than him. I wonder, Parker will be great a rookie and possible development when he can learn to fast the process time

Memento

Name
Jemma
Cooper was not compare to Torry Holt. I just watched to Cooper for highlight. I think, he looks like bit too slow speed between available speed. I am not sure if Cooper is probably a bust but no questions. Yeah white is pretty good too fast speed for compare to A.J. Green (Bengal). .. I think, Parker is almost close to Larry Fitzgerald but Fitzgerald is high level than him. I wonder, Parker will be great a rookie and good a young guy.

...Yes, Cooper was compared to Big Game. By people on here. By analysts such as Mayock at the Combine. And in what world is Cooper too slow? I saw him torch Auburn's cornerbacks deep multiple times in the last Iron Bowl. I saw him out-run linebackers at Mizzou - athletic linebackers such as Scherer, Newsome, and Brothers - on screens, as well as cornerbacks such as Dennis and Penton, neither of whom were anything close to slow. If anything, Cooper makes everyone else look slow, not just because of his speed, acceleration, and ability to keep his speed whenever he plants and cuts, but he's one of the best, most-polished route-runners I've ever seen at any level - college or pros. You heard me right; there are professional NFL receivers who could learn from everything that Cooper does to sell his routes. He definitely reminds me of Torry Holt. There's no way that Amari Cooper busts unless he decides to retire just after he gets his rookie contract or unless he decides to go the Darryl Henley route and try to run his own drug cartel - and Cooper doesn't strike me as either type of person.

White is not A.J. Green. I stand by my Fitz comparison, and I happen to agree with other people who see Dez Bryant in him as well. Parker is not Fitzgerald; he's far too finesse. Jordy Nelson is my comparison, and it's not like Nelson isn't a number one receiver. He's just not at that elite level, and while Parker will likely be a number one receiver, he won't be elite.

BuZzB33

UDFA
Name
BuZzb33
I wonder if any team will pass on Cooper?.. I heard New York Giants will Draft to Cooper #9? I doubt it if Giants will be fool and plans draft to DGB or Parker? .. maybe.. I hope. Giants should not draft at Parker. . My gut feeling tell me because my eyes are kinda intriguing on Parker so much. I think, Parker is kinda compare to Randy Moss. But I heard Parker has bad his feet with injured?.. well.. figure out..