DeVante Parker vs Kevin White

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I wonder if any team will pass on Cooper?.. I heard New York Giants will Draft to Cooper #9? I doubt it if Giants will be fool and plans draft to DGB or Parker? .. maybe.. I hope. Giants should not draft at Parker. . My gut feeling tell me because my eyes are kinda intriguing on Parker so much. I think, Parker is kinda compare to Randy Moss. But I heard Parker has bad his feet with injured?.. well.. figure out..

Are you from Louisville, by any chance?

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I wonder if any team will pass on Cooper?.. I heard New York Giants will Draft to Cooper #9? I doubt it if Giants will be fool and plans draft to DGB or Parker? .. maybe.. I hope. Giants should not draft at Parker. . My gut feeling tell me because my eyes are kinda intriguing on Parker so much. I think, Parker is kinda compare to Randy Moss. But I heard Parker has bad his feet with injured?.. well.. figure out..

Giants have so many needs, why would they draft a WR? They just drafted Odel Beckam and Victor Cruz is coming back. Not to mention Reuben Randle is a good 3rd WR

Memento

Name
Jemma
Giants have so many needs, why would they draft a WR? They just drafted Odel Beckam and Victor Cruz is coming back. Not to mention Reuben Randle is a good 3rd WR

Randle is at the end of his contract, and their tight ends are easily the worst in the league. If a weapon like Cooper falls to them, Jerry Reese (who is one of the most intelligent GMs in the game), would gladly pair him up with OBJ and Cruz and trade Randle for a pick or two. All three of those receivers could play in the slot (unlike Randle), and all three of them are dynamic threats (unlike Randle who is more like a decent #2 than a bona-fide stud).

BuZzB33

UDFA
Name
BuZzb33
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
10mohld.png
Check it out about Cooper, White, DGB and Parker. .

I just surprised about Parker.. he looked a great for real..

Last edited:

BuZzB33

UDFA
Name
BuZzb33
Are you from Louisville, by any chance?

I am not from Louisville. I watched him from highlights that he looked a good and good pro for real. My eyes on him. He is good a deal for real.

Athos

Legend
White all the way.

Natural hands man.

Dude's talent makes me hard.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I know I'm in the minority here but I liked Parker just a bit more than White before the combine and Whites 40 time, while very impressive, hasn't changed my mind.

40 times can't tell you how fast people play. Parker plays plenty fast enough and has better technique and a more complete resume.
The foot injury would be my only knock on him and after the way he finished the season, I'm satisfied he is well beyond it.

I wonder just how big the gap (By the Draft Experts Standards) is between White & Cooper and Parker? If Parker would had played the entire 2014 season and ended up with 1,200 yards or more would that gap be a lot narrower?

BuZzB33

UDFA
Name
BuZzb33
White all the way.

Natural hands man.

Dude's talent makes me hard.

Yes. White looked a great his hands' s skillful and faster run. He looked a great films for highlight better than Cooper and GDB.. I think, the top wr is white and 2nd is Parker! Cooper and GDB both are kinda tie and almost tie both..

BuZzB33

UDFA
Name
BuZzb33
I wonder just how big the gap (By the Draft Experts Standards) is between White & Cooper and Parker? If Parker would had played the entire 2014 season and ended up with 1,200 yards or more would that gap be a lot narrower?

Yeah if Parker would played the entire 2014 season and ended up with 1,200 yards or more when he can play full time for 16 games. But he missed some games and his feet injured. He got 850 yards and 7 or 9 games in 2014 season.

Parker is really good impressive for fours years and show for improving each years his careers..

I wonder. Bradford need help for our offense score. He need White or Parker then will get wins games. Possible it.. I bet he will exciting about wins games.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
One thing to keep in mind, Caughlin and the Giants ALWAYS go BPA in their draft picks!! At least that's what it looks like to me and some observers at NFLN/ESPN!

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
I prefer Parker over Cooper and White.
He reminds me of a better and healthier version of Denario Alexander ;)

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
AIR-PARKER.gif

Imagine Bradford's accuracy and Parkers ability to find the highest point of the ball, we could really be a dangerous red zone threat!

Memento

Name
Jemma
I prefer Parker over Cooper and White.
He reminds me of a better and healthier version of Denario Alexander ;)

Cooper is pretty much Torry Holt reincarnated, and he's a damn near lock to go in the Hall. White is like Fitz, who is going to be in the Hall someday.

If you're looking for a Randy Moss comparison in this class (which is what a healthy DX's upside would be), you should probably look at DGB.

Regardless of what Buzz insists, Parker isn't even in the same atmosphere as these guys, let alone stratosphere.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I am not from Louisville. I watched him from highlights that he looked a good and good pro for real. My eyes on him. He is good a deal for real.

My eyes on him
You means I for real
Highlights I watch
Troll us good you do for real you look good and good pro

BuZzB33

UDFA
Name
BuZzb33
AIR-PARKER.gif

Imagine Bradford's accuracy and Parkers ability to find the highest point of the ball, we could really be a dangerous red zone threat!

Yeah. Look at Parker was sick to jump too flying high and good catch the ball that is Fuckin sick!!

I bet, Bradford will love to throw him the ball often cuz too easy. Parker will give to Bradford's better a quarterback!