Derek Carr extended

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Skins should have committed to Cousins in 2016.

Yup but remember it takes two to tango and he may be looking for someone to overpay, which is going to happen.

Carr & Eli over Luck & Cam? Russell behind Stafford? Strongly disagree with those.

If Stafford played on a high profile team, or even a team that won more than it lost, or did a lot of commercials he'd be a big star. He plays for the Lions and is a very private person. IMO he is under rated.

But he is going to get a big fat contract when he come due. I don't know when that is but there will be a lot of upfront dough involved.

These contracts are rising as fast as a helium filled balloon.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really appreciate you breaking down this stuff and explaining the cap.
You da man!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
QB contracts are downright insane.

Honestly, if I were a GM... I would have a QB whisperer head coach in place to ensure I can get maximum return on the position. Then I would draft a QB every year until I find my franchise signal caller. Once I find him, I'd start taking a non-round-one QB every other year as a baseline rule. Carry 3 QBs, with one as a dev project, and flip the ones that I can like Wolfe used to.

And the goal in all this would be to avoid paying asinine QB salary. I know, I'm nuts.