Demoff...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I didn't hear that McVay had the option to keep Snead or have him let go.

IMO a bad thing to offer him, why would they do that?

Les, they did the same thing in Atlanta after they hired Dan Quinn, if Quinn felt a good rapport with Thomas Dimitroff they would keep him on, if not they would make a change, but Quinn & Dimitroff hit it off and stayed the course. Rams followed a similar path, if McVay felt that Snead was not on the same page, it would have been Audios Amigos my darling, but McVay & Snead hit it off real well and thus Snead is still the GM and has made some shrewd moves being the actual General Manager as opposed to the defacto General Manager.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I think demoff is more involved with the new stadium

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So.....does that mean we could get a Snead or McVay Q&A????
I know that'd be near impossible, but a guy can dream right???

We are always working behind the scenes Brudda!
I'd rather see either of them for a Q&A versus Demoff. Get your musty azz to work on that.

Thanks for the pep talk. I'll work much harder now. :sneaky:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Snead is the real deal, imo.

Yes he is and that's one of the 3 critical components to a winning team IMO.

Yup, he took control, and this team is exactly why he stayed on. Obviously Snead wasn't the issue.

McVay & Snead hit it off real well and thus Snead is still the GM and has made some shrewd moves being the actual General Manager as opposed to the defacto General Manager.

@bluecoconuts and @den-the-coach I never thought he was an issue, I know a lot of people did but I disagreed.

That guy plucked late round and undrafted talent out of the air on his own successfully so many times. A guy who doesn't know what he is doing doesn't do that year after year.

So we have two out of the three Big Three that we need which you can win with since we have someone designing plays and gameplans that is worthwhile too.