Deion thinks it’s a rental

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
J
So his three week back injury is suddenly healed. Hard to trust this guy.
Unless he says he won't play for your team - you can take him at his word.

It's a bit of a stretch to know what's in his heart or the content of his character because of his stance in an NFL contract dispute.
The Jags wouldn't have lost any sleep if he was injured before ever getting the kind of deal his play had earned him 2 years ago.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
J

Unless he says he won't play for your team - you can take him at his word.

It's a bit of a stretch to know what's in his heart or the content of his character because of his stance in an NFL contract dispute.
The Jags wouldn't have lost any sleep if he was injured before ever getting the kind of deal his play had earned him 2 years ago.

Its not just this. He has thrown teammates under the bus. He trashed his DC. When things go wrong he instinctively points fingers at others.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Its not just this. He has thrown teammates under the bus. He trashed his DC. When things go wrong he instinctively points fingers at others.

Not too uncommon for someone at his age to show it. I don't think it's worth fretting over and when I think of all the times this very argument has proven to be over blown, I have to think of Marshall Faulk.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Not too uncommon for someone at his age to show it. I don't think it's worth fretting over and when I think of all the times this very argument has proven to be over blown, I have to think of Marshall Faulk.
I agree. But to make this work we have to sigh him. And I know we talked with his reps. If this was Khalil Mack I would trust we sign him. This guy is mercurial. Granted I dont know him, Just was I see in the news.

Its a discussion board and I am just opining.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
We can always franchise tag him, then he ain't going anywhere.

Also, we need a guy with some swagger like that, we don't have many of those guys.