Deion thinks it’s a rental

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Read an article where Deion Sanders expressed his belief that Jalen Ramsey is not long for LA. He thinks the switch from no state income tax in Fla to the crushing taxes in California are going to have Ramsey reluctant to sign an extension, which would give the Rams a year and a half of Ramsey. Of course in that case I guess the Rams could just try and get their picks back and move on.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
If they don't sign him I don't think they will get their picks back as there will be a lot less games left on his rookie contract.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I dont see giving up 2, 1st rnd picks, without at least knowing there is a probability of re signing Ramsey.

tempests

Hall of Fame
I don't think Ramsey plays another season without an extension. I also don't expect him at any offseason programs until he gets it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Neon discounting all players in the Golden State. If he was right, no high profile players would sign for any of the three teams.

If he was right, the NFL and players union would be working on structured caps based on this dubious theory.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I guess that's why the Lakers and Dodgers have always struggled to bring in big names....

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Ive seen Deon interview Ramsey. They do seem to have a relationship. They are both FSU alums so I would not entirely discount this.

jacktheripper85

Starter
Deion wants Ramsey to get as much money as he can because the networks keep canceling his crappy shows and he needs someone to support him.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
No chance they won’t resign him long term. If he won’t sign, they will franchise him until they get the trade they want.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm glad the media are all piling on us. It will only pull us together.
Besides, you never know how these things work. Its possible next year we package a player and pick to recoup a 1st rounder or pile up some 2s. I believe the Rams have a plan in place for paying the best guys. Yes, we are going to pay Ramsey, we are paying Donald, we will pay Goff.... and we will get Goff on a great deal that is structured to make it possible.

If we were the Eagles, nobody would even worry if we could make it work.

All we have to do is draft and develop well and we will be fine. If we don't we won't- and that's just as true for any other teams, cheap or not.

Demoff hasn't been stupid about contracts yet. Don't see why he would start now.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
For me personally, Dion never offers any insight that I feel smarter for after listening to him.

His brand attracts his followers but he never impresses me with his takes or knowledge about the current NFL' players or insight of the teams.

The only way the Rams don't have Ramsey on the roster in 2 years from now is if Snead trades him to another team for virtually the same value he gave for him.

Are you learning anything new my Prime Time fans?
1437051024_deion-sanders-441.jpg

bluecoconuts

Legend
“I’m gonna show [the LA Rams] they got the best corner in the game for years and years and years.”

- Jalen Ramsey

Doesn’t sound like a rental to me.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
“I’m gonna show [the LA Rams] they got the best corner in the game for years and years and years.”

- Jalen Ramsey

Doesn’t sound like a rental to me.

ESPN: "Jalen Ramsey only wants to be in LA for six years, confirmed."