Dear Foles Haters...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Fisher hate turnovers. So I can see why he's not changing to Keenum. But apparently he hates scoring too.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Yeah, sorry dude. I'm sure Foles is a nice guy, but he's holding us back by completely missing reads, overthrowing his receivers and just generally not making the plays we need him to.

Nobody's going to applaud that.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Maybe the

You are conservative because of Foles I have yet to see foles hit a receiver in STRIDE lol. Maybe that's why he didn't throw Britt the ball when he was wide open lol afraid he couldn't throw it far enough

Come to think of it, the only plays I seem to remember him making are either comebacks, Play action Go and Post routes or WR Screens. I can't remember even a ten yard or 15 yard dig hit in stride.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Come to think of it, the only plays I seem to remember him making are either comebacks, Play action Go and Post routes or WR Screens. I can't remember even a ten yard or 15 yard dig hit in stride.
Because he can't do it. His arm strength is lacking he can't drive the ball, he can only float the ball

Athos

Legend
Yeah maybe he's not the greatest but he's far from the worst in the NFL.

- Dead last in passing yards among starting QBs (ok...not really. Big Ben and Mariota are behind him.....but they've actually missed games.....and are only about 200 behind. That's awful)

- 28th in Completion %. Only an injured Luck, a rookie Winston, an all offense goes thru him Newton, and Bortles are worse. And all out outperforming in virtually every other stat.

- 24th yards/attempt

- 28th in passing TDs.

- 27th in passer rating

- He's actually taken some of the fewest sacks amongst NFL QBs.....

All while stinking up the joint. He's dreadful. And he's not the worst.....he's barely keeping his head above water.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Its actually more of a HEAD thing (INCLUDING EYES) even more than his very problematic arm. He is a ONE READ QB that limits the play calling and almost a Book has been written about how he refuses to LOOK over the middle.

We have so many recievers running free and he is TOO TALL to be missing all of it. If Nick could read defenses he would never have been let go by Chip Kelley, along with his refusal to throw or look over the middle. We have a major head case on our hands.

I do know that Dieter Brock at least saw an NFC Championship game against the 85 Bears and Fishers "D" he played on. Brock also own the highest comp. % for a RAM QB ever. He sucked with his short throws but he was consistent at least. Our QB is too slow and lacks the ability to read defenses and know when we have a free running WR. Too often to not notice. The wind should not have effected a giant QB like Foles as much as he let it.:(

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I don't hate Foles. He's a tough guy and I respect that. But his performance is dogshit. And that's unacceptable to me. I wish we had other options but we don't. Yet again, our QB play is holding this team back. Give us even Jay Cutler and we're a contender.

This is the part a lot of people here don't seem to understand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Why? Why don't we have other options?

Blaine Freaking Gabbert is making plays in place of Colin Sackorpick right now.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Davis looked good for a few weeks too. We have options but neither Keenum nor Mannion offers more. Maybe they have a good game or two...but eventually, they get figured out and we're stuck in the same situation.

Maybe we can sign a running QB off the street and just run the read option. I hear Tebow is available? ;)

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Even on the drive we had in OT he had an open Bailey and "lobbed" it 5 yards over his head.
He leaves way too many opportunities open.
I don't think he's the worst but I don't think, at least thus far, he's done anything to really make anyone believe he's the answer.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Fucking brilliant, haha. #Sackorpick

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Dude are you watching the same guy?

Our passing offense was better last year with Austin freaking Davis. And we had no threat of Gurley and a mediocre Tavon.

Foles is garbage.

No, that's far from true. Davis was horrible down the stretch. The might Shaun Hill took his job at mid season. Seriously.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Davis looked good for a few weeks too. We have options but neither Keenum nor Mannion offers more. Maybe they have a good game or two...but eventually, they get figured out and we're stuck in the same situation.

Maybe we can sign a running QB off the street and just run the read option. I hear Tebow is available? ;)
Perhaps. Perhaps not.
I do know that I'll take two games of good play before "they get figured out."

DenverRam

Starter
Case Keenum?

The guy got kicked out of Houston. Gl with that.

Would be better running read option with tebow.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Please stop. He's not going anywhere, we just signed the guy an extension. Yeah maybe he's not the greatest but he's far from the worst in the NFL. We have other issues to focus on anyway.

Not going to turn this into a "what we need" thread, just please stop it with the ridiculous Foles hating. Can't believe some of the stuff I read on here regarding our QB.
He's not that far from the worst in the nfl.... But he's here for a while so let's hope for the best

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Perhaps. Perhaps not.
I do know that I'll take two games of good play before "they get figured out."
I believe that Keenum would offer us some functional mobility. I also think Keenum would pull the trigger on wide open, primary receivers.

If we are going to shitcan the season with a player that is not helping us, I'd sure rather, we take a look at what else we have. I'll say this about any player that is not performing, or improving.

I was having arguments with myself about some of our last drives. I was saying, "Pass it, pass it". Then I was saying, "Fuck it, don't pass it, because you'll fuck it up". If I was coaching this game, would I have trusted Foles with the ball... and if we can't trust him, then why the hell is he in there?

I'm so fucking confused.