Dear Foles Haters...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I'll give him this though......I don't know how that little freaker has avoided injury for this long.

He's short, the DL has to duck just to hit him. So they never get a clean wack at him.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Wussell has a system designed for him.....with an elite RB and a top 5 D since pretty much the day he stepped into the starters role. He's a game manager of the strictest definition. I'd say nearly all his plays are a result of him breaking contain, allowing WRs to get open. He's not a great QB. He's a runner with legs and a decent enough arm to get by. Game plan is always keep him in the pocket and watch him suck. Problem is that most teams don't or can't play Wussell like the Rams do.

I'll give him this though......
I don't know how that little freaker has avoided injury for this long

RW gets away with it, because he's a smart runner.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Bump! :burp:

If Case is able to string together some decent games, do the Rams bother keeping Foles even with the extension? I forget the details of his contract, or whether or not it would even make sense to release him, but considering he was benched for poor play....it begs the question.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Bump! :burp:

If Case is able to string together some decent games, do the Rams bother keeping Foles even with the extension? I forget the details of his contract, or whether or not it would even make sense to release him, but considering he was benched for poor play....it begs the question.

pretty sure they'd only save 1.75m by cutting him so unless that money is needed for other players, I'd guess they keep him as a backup at the very least.

edit: that 1.75m is guaranteed on the 5th day of the league year so if they dont cut him by then its not even really a saving, more so a delay in paying. so they wont have much time to decide based on other players contracts so I think he will be on the roster

KDS73

Rookie
Don't go feeling too sorry for Nick Foles.

nick-foles-girlfriend-tori-moore-150x150.jpeg

Nick-Foles-girlfriend-Tori-Moore-e1393385665875.jpg